Postponment of Premier League fixtures due to the death of Her Majesty the Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we sing something pro Everton on 70 minutes. Would love someone to actually organise that.

To help with them, and our sychopantic board whove agreed this. The monarchs have never done anything for us, so let's look after ourselves.
Imagine the cries of disrespect if we score around then and are celebrating instead, or even better if we're about to take a penalty (though maybe that wouldn't be good, I imagine they'd delay taking it)

I wonder how many people will clap and cheer and sing along to the anthem despite not believing in it, just to fit in / not cause offence? Or is it really just a minority of us who are against it all?

Cancelled operations, Center Parcs, Total shutdown, even silent skies, 70 minutes etc etc etc the absurdity of it all beggars belief.

The sooner we see the back of Charles the Turd and get a Republic the better.
Cancelled operations should be a national scandal. They are essentially saying "let's let some people die so people, who mostly don't care, can remember an old woman who died a fortnight ago aged 96". After all the postponements due to covid, this is a real slap in the face to some of the most vulnerable people in society.

Cancelled operations should be a national scandal. They are essentially saying "let's let some people die so people, who mostly don't care, can remember an old woman who died a fortnight ago aged 96". After all the postponements due to covid, this is a real slap in the face to some of the most vulnerable people in society.
That's Jug ears first fail,he should have stepped up to say it's not on.

They haven't cancelled any important operations, such as ones that involve life threatening problems, nobody vulnerable is suffering

They haven't cancelled any important operations, such as ones that involve life threatening problems, nobody vulnerable is suffering
You know this how?

Any operation cancelled would have been important to someone.

The country is on its knees, people are on their knees, since Austerity in 2008, we have had no grace period lurching from financial crisis to yet another financial crisis, people are sick of it, yet here we are spending untold millions on a family who could well afford to fund the whole thing themselves and not even break into a sweat.

By all means show respect for her passing but the rest of it is absolute theatre, performative grief on full display, ghouls following flight radar to see where the coffin is.

The country needs financial stability and support, not using this as an outlet of some ridiculous faux homage to a family that give no seconded thought to you or I!

Imagine the cries of disrespect if we score around then and are celebrating instead, or even better if we're about to take a penalty (though maybe that wouldn't be good, I imagine they'd delay taking it)

I wonder how many people will clap and cheer and sing along to the anthem despite not believing in it, just to fit in / not cause offence? Or is it really just a minority of us who are against it all?
Think there's more than a minority, if not then certainly once bonnie prince charlie gets his class into the Monarchy, there will be growing discord.

He's already rubbed the public noses in it with his pick of supreme epstein client, Andrew, shown contempt for his Equerry with a number of petulant outbursts and let's not forget the alleged redundancy notices served.

You know this how?

Any operation cancelled would have been important to someone.

The country is on its knees, people are on their knees, since Austerity in 2008, we have had no grace period lurching from financial crisis to yet another financial crisis, people are sick of it, yet here we are spending untold millions on a family who could well afford to fund the whole thing themselves and not even break into a sweat.

By all means show respect for her passing but the rest of it is absolute theatre, performative grief on full display, ghouls following flight radar to see where the coffin is.

The country needs financial stability and support, not using this as an outlet of some ridiculous faux homage to a family that give no seconded thought to you or I!

it could also be the first time someone got a face to face with a GP too. bit weird people are defending this.

Status
Not open for further replies.