2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been any word on the extent of his injury yet ?

Hope for the lads sake more than anything else it isn’t serious and his back playing soon

Steve Nicol has admitted he dropped out of Scotland squads left right and centre. Hansen may have been the same. Hansen was also not well liked by Scotland fans. I wouldn't be surprised if Hansen just thought '[Poor language removed] it' I'm staying home for this call up.
Gough was first choice right back for a long time. Nicol.probably just cracking the sh1ts as he wasn't first choice. Same as Hansen probably.

Two bloody good players to have in reserve though

Did you just go and count how many games Scotland had whilst he was at Liverpool? lol Fair play.

It's probably worth noting though that he was at the shabite for 2 seasons before he got his first cap, and then had over 3 seasons there after his last cap.
Sadly yes :blush:- I even factored in the before and after seasons. That Shower over the park are adepts at the Dark-arts and sharp practise so i try to keep and eye on them as all good neighbours should.

Scotland played about 100 matches in Hansens time at LFC - he played in about a quarter of those games which is not a lot for a "top defender"

Almost as if he was the most overrated defender in football (at least until Van Dijk).

Couldn't get in the Scotland team but could pass the ball back to Grobelaar 50 times a game. Scotland simply had better defenders and when he did play he usually made costly mistakes like at the World Cup. Fraud of a player.

Almost as if he was the most overrated defender in football (at least until Van Dijk).

Couldn't get in the Scotland team but could pass the ball back to Grobelaar 50 times a game. Scotland simply had better defenders and when he did play he usually made costly mistakes like at the World Cup. Fraud of a player.
Touche`. - never thought of it that way ?- the back-pass was a major tactic for them and they won bugger all after you couldn`t just kick it back to the goalie

Status
Not open for further replies.