2022/23 James Tarkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? It's his decision who he plays for and it's a very personal decision. If he feels he is English why would he play for Poland. I am a plastic paddy, born and bred in Liverpool, but, from an Irish family, it's very much a personal decision. As it goes, I identify as Irish , my brothers identified as English and I have an Irish passport, they had English ones, as I say, his decision and a very personal on which nobody else has the right to judge.
Same here, I was born in Walton Hospital and grew up in Liverpool.
I'm a proud Englishman with very strong roots to the old country.

Like I said in the Coady thread, I just had a great feeling about Tarks right from the get go.

In fact, miles before we were even linked with him and it looked like he was going to be leaving Burnley on a free, I was desperate for us to go in for him, but assumed he'd end up at a better club.

In hindsight, I should have known that he's not fashionable enough for a bigger club, even though he'd probably have thrived at Arsenal, Chelsea or Spurs. Absolutely made up we've got him here.

Same here, I was born in Walton Hospital and grew up in Liverpool.
I'm a proud Englishman with very strong roots to the old country.

HHMMM I was born in Wally Hospital and grew up for part of the time in Walton in Stewie Road.

But first and foremost I am a proud Blue Liverpudlian.

I was a critic of all things Burnley and Dyche . I called Tarko bad names following his terrible foul on Richy last season. Now he is ours I am 100% behind Tarko and am glad we have got him.

Status
Not open for further replies.