2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've totally lost track of what's going on in this thread.

Why is someone continually attacking the manager just because of who he is? If it's on topic, it surely is only tenuously at best.

This isn't debating the pros and cons of his managing of Everton (something I personally think he is doing well and hope he continues for the long term), it reads like a personal grievance.

I know I don't have to read it, but this thread was interesting before one member totally derailed it.

I think he will be given half of next season chances to build his team. He surely builds something right to the teams. We improve the defence signficantly this season. But is it enough? If we aim to the top eight, Lampard must do more on the attack side.

I think he will be given half of next season chances to build his team. He surely builds something right to the teams. We improve the defence signficantly this season. But is it enough? If we aim to the top eight, Lampard must do more on the attack side.
Top 8??? Think you are ahead of yourself.
Majority of people on here have gone for consolidation via polls.
Yes we all agree the attack needs sorting and Lampard will be in agreement also.
He had a choice this summer (taking into account financial restrictions) to either build from the back or start from the front.
He chose correctly starting from the back............he has January and next summer to get nearer where he wants us to be regarding personal whilst still trying to offload the mistakes of yesteryear

Yes we all agree the attack needs sorting and Lampard will be in agreement also.
He had a choice this summer (taking into account financial restrictions) to either build from the back or start from the front.
He chose correctly starting from the back............he has January and next summer to get nearer where he wants us to be regarding personal whilst still trying to offload the mistakes of yesteryear

Top 8 is mental.

Make no mistake Frank took on a Paul Jewell Derby County level side last year and managed to keep us up.

Any position above 18th this season is still success. I think we might finish 13th/14th but 8th is a ridiculous request. Impossible with our attacking players.

I've totally lost track of what's going on in this thread.

Why is someone continually attacking the manager just because of who he is? If it's on topic, it surely is only tenuously at best.

This isn't debating the pros and cons of his managing of Everton (something I personally think he is doing well and hope he continues for the long term), it reads like a personal grievance.

I know I don't have to read it, but this thread was interesting before one member totally derailed it.

Stick him on ignore mate and the thread will read much better for you then.

That`ll leave the meth smoking loon for those that want to, to have fun with.

* It`s around about now, he normally makes a grand entrance, having replenished his supplies and set all his meth pipes up for the day.

For some reason every time a certain poster posts this image comes into my head
download.png

Great post, sadly, some of the contributors on here seem to think he could sort out a minimum of 6 years poor management and strategy in 6 months. Said it before, not only is he doing a good job but has assembled a close knit coaching team which has the support of our players.

Anyone trying to pretend there's no improvement is ridiculous. In the equivalent 13 games last season, in which we have only conceded 12 this season, we conceded 26 goals.

We also only scored 13 in the same games last season which is only 2 more than this season (in which we went 5 games with no striker).

Attack is a weak point both seasons, but now the defence is much improved, Frank can resolve the forward issues.

So much for Frank not being able to organise a defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.