The Shamed; We should never forget or forgive.

….i’ve protected him in the past but as a Board member he has to be culpable;

View attachment 242087
Personally think we’d have been fine if the idiots in charge had listened to him more. He even had the class to resign when he realised he was fighting a losing battle. Being part of a board is useless when you’re in a dictatorship ran by two mad men going in different directions.

…Walsh on the other hand…

I dont think this kind of thing is helpful. I've noticed a few fans and podcasts over the past 24 hours start falling for the media line of "its our fault we deserve everything coming our way".

We need to be united more than ever if we're to fight the corruption. Yes the clubs been ran poorly however the club has also been arguably the biggest victim in european football of current events that are out of its control which have not been taken into account by the PL.

Building a world class stadium without help from the taxpayer during a Global Pandemic, World inflation and War in Europe resulting in the loss of our sponsors, benefactor, inflation on the steel etc and leaving our owner unable to withdraw his cash from his Russian company. Then you have the Siggurdsson situation, being given a bigger points deduction than we would have by going into administration and then being charged a second time for the same breach.

The rules/league are corrupt and inherently bias and the punishments are being made as they go a long with no framework via a kangaroo court who leak out guilty verdicts to the media before the trial has even concluded.

We need to be "the" club that fights this. The last thing we need is the fans rolling over and blaming ourselves. If we were found guilty and given a transfer enbargo or fine then fair enough, but what we're being subjected to is nothing but an agenda against the club by a league desperate to make an example out of someone to avoid independent regulation.

It stinks.

The whole lot of em are culpable.

Once the dust settles they should be removed from anything to do with Everton’s glorious history.

If anyone dares name anything at the new stadium after the fat greedy self indulgent oaf they will need shooting.

Kendall, Ball, Harvey, Dixie, Golden Vision YES

Kenwright, Sharpe, Unsworth, DBB NO

CFO top of the list for me.

These are financial regulations. Will have seen the breaches approaching (if not why the hell not!!) and failed to demand a change of course at board level.

Aside from PSR, our finances appear to be an absolute shambles. Just sitting at the helm of any company haemorrhaging losses and carrying on regardless is ridiculous.

I dont think this kind of thing is helpful. I've noticed a few fans and podcasts over the past 24 hours start falling for the media line of "its our fault we deserve everything coming our way".

We need to be united more than ever if we're to fight the corruption. Yes the clubs been ran poorly however the club has also been arguably the biggest victim in european football of current events that are out of its control which have not been taken into account by the PL.

Building a world class stadium without help from the taxpayer during a Global Pandemic, World inflation and War in Europe resulting in the loss of our sponsors, benefactor, inflation on the steel etc and leaving our owner unable to withdraw his cash from his Russian company. Then you have the Siggurdsson situation, being given a bigger points deduction than we would have by going into administration and then being charged a second time for the same breach.

The rules/league are corrupt and inherently bias and the punishments are being made as they go a long with no framework via a kangaroo court who leak out guilty verdicts to the media before the trial has even concluded.

We need to be "the" club that fights this. The last thing we need is the fans rolling over and blaming ourselves. If we were found guilty and given a transfer enbargo or fine then fair enough, but what we're being subjected to is nothing but an agenda against the club by a league desperate to make an example out of someone to avoid independent regulation.

It stinks.
Have you run out of booze? This actually reads like it was written by a sober person. Unusual for you :D:D:D

I agree with every word BTW.

CFO top of the list for me.

These are financial regulations. Will have seen the breaches approaching (if not why the hell not!!) and failed to demand a change of course at board level.

Aside from PSR, our finances appear to be an absolute shambles. Just sitting at the helm of any company haemorrhaging losses and carrying on regardless is ridiculous.
They had better not.
Honestly I am going to self identify as a non Evertonian man.
If they call anything after Kenwright.

Thatcher2_2530641b.jpg