Relegation 23/24 Thread

how low have we sunk that we will be praying for an RS victory against Luton tonight. Shameful.

Drama queen? “Praying”. If you really want Luton to win, go above us, and potentially be instrumental in us being relegated, because of a dislike for them lot, then you are either truly deluded, being a keyboard warrior or whatever.

I would imagine most of “us” just want Luton to lose points no matter who they are playing, they just happen to be playing them lot.

Its more a case of Luton losing than supporting Liverpool.

If Luton do win, or perhaps draw, theres nothing we can do about it - its done. The upside is it will help towards them lot not winning the league - BONUS. But Id much prefer a better chance of us not being relegated. Wouldnt you?

Without a points deduction we’re mid table with a squad I think is still complete trash except for a few positions. It’s like people have forgotten we won four in a row without conceding a goal beating Nottingham Forest Chelsea Newcastle Burnley scoring 8 goals.

Even the recent run were still picking up points. You’d think we were the worst team in the league the way some of you are going on. We get anything close to the 10 points back and we’re not going down.

Without a points deduction we’re mid table with a squad I think is still complete trash except for a few positions. It’s like people have forgotten we won four in a row without conceding a goal beating Nottingham Forest Chelsea Newcastle Burnley scoring 8 goals.

Even the recent run were still picking up points. You’d think we were the worst team in the league the way some of you are going on. We get anything close to the 10 points back and we’re not going down.

Mad isn't it.

Even if we were 12th after the holocaust of the last 2 seasons, you'd still get the same responses and whining

Drama queen? “Praying”. If you really want Luton to win, go above us, and potentially be instrumental in us being relegated, because of a dislike for them lot, then you are either truly deluded, being a keyboard warrior or whatever.

I would imagine most of “us” just want Luton to lose points no matter who they are playing, they just happen to be playing them lot.

Its more a case of Luton losing than supporting Liverpool.

If Luton do win, or perhaps draw, theres nothing we can do about it - its done. The upside is it will help towards them lot not winning the league - BONUS. But Id much prefer a better chance of us not being relegated. Wouldnt you?
obviously, I am just raising the point of how desperate we are that we are cheering them lot on to a league title because of our own failings as a club.

Poor squad, no money, no leadership, players contracts ending, more charges to be dealt with after this appeal.

Honestly think we are down next season if not this one.

Which players are out of contract in the summer?

Think Calvert Lewin is one year left so would be a very big call from the club to hand him a lucrative new deal when his finishing has been rubbish for months. At least he's proved his fitness now so hopefully someone like Newcastle or Spurs would sign him just as a reserve.

Branthwaite will probably be sold.

Will probably be the same core relied on next season. Pickford (if stay up)- Tarks-Myko-Garner-Doucs- McNeill- Beto/new striker.

9-0 to Liverpool, please. "Aldo"-versus-Palace-style would sit perfectly fine with me.

I will be able to sleep again if pesky Luton stop being plucky underdogs and learn to know their place: the Championship.

City will cruise to the title anyway, so getting the "Redmen" hopes up and having them dashed cruelly in May is an added bonus for me.