6 + 2 Point Deductions

Could you imagine the level of media fume if this was happening to the rs. Not just more from Rotherham, but from everywhere. Definitely a feel of, 'because its not affecting our club it dosent matter' about the whole saga.
Yeah,Rotherham attended the fans meeting a few week ago,a token gesture,diddly squat since,as you say any injustice against his beloved RS he is all over it like a rash.

So would Rotherham if it had been the RS

Just another gobshite
I think you’re probably right.

But I always think, when you hear ‘Liverpool fan,’ it doesn’t tell you much about whether they are interested in football or not.

When you hear ‘Everton fan,’ you know they mean it. No one is a casual Evertonian. It’s not part of the job spec. Lightweights get pruned by the chaos and heartbreak.

That just tells me that any appeal with fail. They won't overturn the final table after the event.
This is where my head tells me we are now.

Guess we need to take matters into our hands and win/get the points necessary.

Then take it to every court possible to compensate in any scenario for loss of prize money/income.

They have well and truly messed this right up for all involved.

Sickening.

If they screw us over I would just go on strike as a club and not fulfill the fixtures. Why should we keep playing for the integrity of the league (being completed) when we’re being shafted by them.
Not playing is a 3 point penalty per game, plus they will start giving 3-0 results to the opposition.

Precedents all over the place for this.

Don't forget every game Calvin fails to score in is one game closer to the goal that will spark a remarkable upturn in his goals return.

According to Dyche anyway. I'll have whatever he's smoking.

We'll need to do this on the pitch with at least three more victories than Luton before the end of the season. Doable? Yes, but things need to change immediately on the pitch.

That just tells me that any appeal with fail. They won't overturn the final table after the event.
I stand by what I said yesterday. They have to hear both Forrest and Everton case by 9th of April. They won't. I think that will be a deliberate decision. The premier league will say "we tried", Everton will get some points back and nobody else will be punished (especially city and Chelsea).

The amount of clubs that are close to breaching PSR means it is not viable. You can't deduct points from 75% of the league.