2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

domcalvertlewin_219002070_800961990568944_2821964142349746799_n-1.jpg

I have no issues with stating that he is a very attractive human.
What a fine specimen!

Over hated, most strikers struggle to score in this team with how unconventional we are in attack, he played well on Monday if you forget the sitter he missed.
One thing is he must get more support around him for those long balls on him, as he is isolated mostly in these situations that's a tactical problem. But yet he has been missing a sitter almost in every game since West Ham, scoring is his main task as we all know, he had chances for 10 goals this season, no one would complain if we was at 7-8 in 25 games.

One thing is he must get more support around him for those long balls on him, as he is isolated mostly in these situations that's a tactical problem. But yet he has been missing a sitter almost in every game since West Ham, scoring is his main task as we all know, he had chances for 10 goals this season, no one would complain if we was at 7-8 in 25 games.
He's missed way too many sitters can't deny that but his overall play was better on Monday I thought considering he is completely isolated like you said. The ones who only watch us via the 3 mins highlights on youtube may disagree like.

domcalvertlewin_219002070_800961990568944_2821964142349746799_n-1.jpg

I have no issues with stating that he is a very attractive human.
This sort of photo shoot is exactly what’s wrong with DCL.
If ever there was a need for a further example of how his mind isn’t focused its summed up here.
Pathetic doesn’t even begin to cover what wrong with this image.
He’s a seasoned pro now, quite clearly his choices are way off or who ever is advising him needs to be sacked.
NEVER in a million years should Gucci loafers be paired with a Channel bag, it’s borderline criminal.