6 + 2 Point Deductions

Let's say it is 4 points back, 2nd charge dropped. What is that look like for Forest? How much did they 'overspend'?
god knows but one journos (also a Forest fan) said they bought in 123 players in 4 to 5 years including loans etc up to November 2023 and basically just sold Johnson, i cant for the life of me see how they don't get a point deduction

Would have to assume so and I'd be happy with that as it sets a very high precedent for the smallest of infringements.

If Forest are more than £19m over then it must be more than 6 points, for example. It also means they are not allowing hardly any mitigating factors. City and Chelsea will be destroyed*.

That said, this rumour is likely a load of bull.

*obviously not, but other 'small' teams like us will be.​

If we got 4 back then it would mean we get the 6 pts for the initial breach and nothing for the amount we were over, then in all fairness we couldn't complain if Forest got 6pts for the initial breach and no points for the amount they were over.

god knows but one journos (also a Forest fan) said they bought in 123 players in 4 to 5 years including loans etc up to November 2023 and basically just sold Johnson, i cant for the life of me see how they don't get a point deduction
They spent around 240million, in 2 transfer windows, that "only" works out at around 50million a season, once spread over contracts, their income increase would easily cover that.

People focus too much on transfers, it wont be the transfers, as such, more the wages and Agents fees.

They spent around 240million, in 2 transfer windows, that "only" works out at around 50million a season, once spread over contracts, their income increase would easily cover that.

People focus too much on transfers, it wont be the transfers, as such, more the wages and Agents fees.
Yup, exactly, which is why it's the number of signings they've made that's more important than the net spend. Wages, signing on fees, agents fees for all of them. Lingard doesn't even go on the spend numbers and he'll have been 10m plus on wages and fees. Insanity.

They were dismissed, but they followed the same calculation to a tee with Everton, which is corrupt in its own right
It's so unlikely that they followed any calculation, you don't need to follow a calculation to get to the number 10 after all. The real issue is that they can't be truly independent if they're following the PL's lead so closely: if the PL had suggested a fine, they would have given Everton a fine, I don't think there's any doubt about that.

Basically it is problematic that the punishment is so close to the PL's intent, but the commission didn't go 6+1+1+1+1 then lie about it.

And not in that same period.

They're absolutely toast. It made me laugh when theirs fans were relishing with our deduction.

Yup, exactly, which is why it's the number of signings they've made that's more important than the net spend. Wages, signing on fees, agents fees for all of them. Lingard doesn't even go on the spend numbers and he'll have been 10m plus on wages and fees. Insanity.
Same for us really.

Our transfer outlay is pitiful the last few years, but wages and loan fees have destroyed us.