2023/24 Beto

Our fans used to look down their noses at the likes of Ayew, Antonio, Welbeck, etc, but they're miles better than anything we've got. £28m on this fraud, no wonder we're getting docked points for violating spending rules.
Thelwell at his best...I guess it could have been worse if we had signed our primary target (el bilal toure) instead...whatever happens with the ownership, thelwell will be the first to go as our recruitment has been dreadful for the most part with the exception of a few.

……remember when posters were loving him after scoring on debut and I got a bit of stick for saying he was technically poor, needed the ball played in front of him and his finishing would be very much ‘hit and miss’. I accept I got that last bit wrong, as his finishing is more ‘miss than hit’.

The fact we don’t pay until the summer is no excuse for buying tosh.

We really need Chermiti to save Thelwell’s reputation and get us the goals to keep us in this league, just as a young Alan Whittle got us over the line with vital goals at the end of the 69/70 season.

One problem with that post eggs

There's no chance that Dyche starts Chermitti before DCL in this lifetime or the next.

I dont think he has had that much of a chance to prove himself. Should start him in several games at least before judging. Also he brings alot more than dcl who brings.. nothing

….ha, ha, if he was burning up the training ground and if he’d looked the part in his cameo appearances then nobody would be happier than Dyche.

There’s a reason Beto and Chermiti don’t start ahead of this version of DCL.

….ha, ha, if he was burning up the training ground and if he’d looked the part in his cameo appearances then nobody would be happier than Dyche.

Brings alot more than dcl every time he gets the chance. Dcl brings nothing at all.

Same reason he keeps picking Young ?

Same last season when he kept picking Keane til it was almost too late ?

Dyche doesn't do reasoning mate.