6 + 2 Point Deductions

Does it even matter anymore ?! No points back / all back or something in between ? Monday ? Mid March ?
It's the second charge at the end of the season that is the death blow.

No joy in it anymore ...watching out of habit at best.
If its going to happen, I'd rather they just do it now and we start over in the Championship next year

Does it even matter anymore ?! No points back / all back or something in between ? Monday ? Mid March ?

If its going to happen, I'd rather they just do it now and we start over in the Championship next year
Wouldn't we get docked more points by the EFL for being over their PSR threshold - even for years already covered? Sure I heard somewhere it's a lot stricter. Could end up being the next Reading very easily.

start over in the championship to sink more

ah yes makes sense

Klopp very pally with masters todsy

Closet red I’ll bet

IMG_2908.jpeg

Not with this dianosur of a Manager - plus its important who buys us out we do not want relegation!

Wouldn't we get docked more points by the EFL for being over their PSR threshold - even for years already covered? Sure I heard somewhere it's a lot stricter. Could end up being the next Reading very easily.
We will know soon enought QPR are supposed to be on a sticky wicket financially , so the rumours going around say.
If they don't pay one of the debts off by a certain date they are up the creek.
Soon see how harsh they are.