New American Owner

That would be weird because the Steinbrenners really only care about baseball. Would much rather someone like Steve Cohen from the Mets over
You’ll know more than me about the family personally, I don’t follow baseball. Not saying it will go through but just telling people what I’ve heard. May be wrong but what he’s told me in the past has been right

The Twitter account who I believe started this is a massive WUM and been blacklisted on here for years for it.
It's also some incredibly lazy WUMming to go "The owners of the rival club's main holding is a baseball team. The that baseball team's major rival's owner, who is so disinterested in football that Manchester City's USA team that plays in their stadium has literally had to play home games in four different states (including multiple times at their direct rivals and a home continental competition game about 2500 miles away in Los Angeles) because their fixtures are not prioritised, is totally going to throw a billion quid at Everton."

The Twitter account who I believe started this is a massive WUM and been blacklisted on here for years for it.

Chico will be like.

giphy.gif