Match Thread Everton v West Ham United - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This will be a tough one, I think we will have a good go all over the pitch but if DCL can’t score we will struggle to win. We can hope for others to nick a goal, but I think we will need 2 or 3 to win this.

The realist in me recognises that this is primed for a 0-0 draw. Moyes meets Dyche in a battle of the dinsaurs worthy of Ray Harryhousen effects.
I would love to see Beto getting the start over DCL but Dyche just is not a risk taker. Look at Hunt being on the bench for the last 15 weeks or whatever and never sniffed even a 1 minute cameo.

Pickford
Coleman - Tarkowski - Branthwaite - Mykolenko
Garner - Onana
Harrison - Doucoure -McNeil
Beto

Subs: Dobbin, Hunt, Virginia, Young, Keane, DCL, Godfrey

The realist in me recognises that this is primed for a 0-0 draw. Moyes meets Dyche in a battle of the dinsaurs worthy of Ray Harryhousen effects.
I would love to see Beto getting the start over DCL but Dyche just is not a risk taker. Look at Hunt being on the bench for the last 15 weeks or whatever and never sniffed even a 1 minute cameo.

Pickford
Coleman - Tarkowski - Branthwaite - Mykolenko
Garner - Onana
Harrison - Doucoure -McNeil
Beto

Subs: Dobbin, Hunt, Virginia, Young, Keane, DCL, Godfrey

we can’t anymore just attack every team now at home
even the dirty peados when we play
as it will be re arranged if they beat saints

Lets get at it from the start and fight for the shirt and be ne confident and take the chances at goal. Bring them on we have got this time to bring back the crazy support that has gor us over the line the last few seasons