Match Thread Everton v West Ham United - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Inappropriate Language
Dyche getting done by that shithouse moyes is rather irritating, I’m not gonna lie. Form is a real concern even though we’ve played some tough sides, has to start winning football matches.

Not much heart or bottle in this team, yeah, they appear to run and work hard for the manager and each other, but teams with more desire are beating us - not acceptable from any Everton team.

They all Need extra work on finishing and passing in training, you know, the basic football type stuff.

Whenever thought Beto should take the pen needs bulleting.

Sick of having to support other teams and watch out for other results, it’s exhausting. Cmon Villa 🤮

Smash & grab by West Ham. If not for their keeper it would have been 3 or 4 goals for us. They score from a corner with the wrong man (Godfrey) picking up Zouma, score a worldy against the run of play, then pick us off when we're pushing for the equaliser when Garner gifts them with a loose pass. Just glad Forest & Palace also lost, and hoping Villa do us a favour tonight. Besides the 2 faults, I thought Godfrey & Garner played well.

He was still marking Zouma on corners after that goal, and after last week too? Is the system so inflexible that we can't put someone else on their danger man during the match?

Personally. FWIW.
I don't think it's Dyche.
Deep rooted mediocrity...mentality.
Lack off or no scouting.
Need a total rethink as a club or 17th will be our target for the foreseeable future.
Week in week out Dyche selects a team that is similar in style . No wins a draw a godsend not good enough- he us curtailed his substitutions at the end were so annoying.

Regardless of if we deserved more, we didn’t get more and lost 1-3. Another relegation form result.

Some of the passing and dead balls were amateur. The players are just not good enough and neither is the manger or coaching.

Just to say, if this club is even thinking about keeping jack harrison, they need to give their head a wobble. He tries, but has absolutely no end product. I’d go as far as to say we need at least 3 new wide players, because all the ones we have are junk.

Sign Harrison and give dele a new contract ..

That’s what we will do .. mark my words

Also Moyes winning away from home with a last minute winner after being a goal down, the opposition missing a pen, and getting battered. When the F did he ever do that when at Everton?

Absolutely sick to death of this club. Can’t let us have one weekend off from utter misery can they. I’m surprised Jordan Ayew didn’t transfer to West Ham in the week to hit the bloody winner.