Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dyche team selections. Getting fed up with him now.
Same old same old. Play kin right back at right back ffs.
McNeil is poor at the moment. United are garbage and are in 2nd gear.
Pathetic performance.
Godfrey and Harrison are awful footballers.
Get Coleman and Patterson on for them.

McNeil has been poor but probably our best player today, only one that looks arsed and that just tells you how bad as are.

I can't understand why he persists with Godfrey, Harrison has been terrible yet again, what a surprise. Doucoure is really struggling since his injury. I'd love to see him take a chance with early subs for once, Godfrey, Harrison and Doucoure off, with Patterson, Dobbin and Calvert Lewin replacing them. I suppose I've got more chance of pishing on the sun than seeing it happen though.

Exactly! It's the same thing it was with Young earlier in the season. If the player on the pitch is so bad, what could the young guy off the bench possibly do that could be worse? Same goes for Dobbin vs. McNeil / Harrison.
Always been my thinking. If the "veteran" players make mistakes and aren't up to it, let young guys get a run. They won't do worse, and they might actually learn and improve.

I can't understand why he persists with Godfrey, Harrison has been terrible yet again, what a surprise. Doucoure is really struggling since his injury. I'd love to see him take a chance with early subs for once, Godfrey, Harrison and Doucoure off, with Patterson, Dobbin and Calvert Lewin replacing them. I suppose I've got more chance of pishing on the sun than seeing it happen though.
Something like that. I’d risk Gomes at 10 with Garner and Onana running about behind him. At least he might be able to control a pass or make a pass. Not sure what Doucoure offers if he’s not on it.