6 + 2 Point Deductions

Forest will get a few more points deduction than we did / our second charge will equal us up with them behind Luton …. Then it’s game on till the end.
I’m not hopeful at all because we just don’t score goals. Can’t see us drawing ourselves to safety…. expecting relegation… short term bonus / hope if we avoid it 3rd year on the trot

Not much joy in it either anymore… more habit than anything else !

So our accounts which are coming out in the next few weeks, will show another loss. Supposedly between £30-£50 million. When does it end.

I don’t think Forest are getting what we got.

2 of their rolling 3 seasons are in the championship where they were compliant and their prem breech was only for a period of 2 months which they then corrected (removing the sporting advantage).

If that’s their defence it could be more like 3 points. It’s not fully clear what their breech was but if Brennan Johnson is their defence and waiting to get a better price could be argued as ‘in the interests of profit and sustainability’.

They’ll still get points taken but it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s less than ours.

2 of their rolling 3 seasons are in the championship where they were compliant and their prem breech was only for a period of 2 months which they then corrected (removing the sporting advantage).

If that’s their defence it could be more like 3 points. It’s not fully clear what their breech was but if Brennan Johnson is their defence and waiting to get a better price could be argued as ‘in the interests of profit and sustainability’.

They’ll still get points taken but it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s less than ours.
The 2 months you refer to are 2 totally different accounting periods , and it looks like far more than our £19.5 mil breach.

I'd say they are big trouble.

Think what would bump things up is keeping Johnson past June 30th and then him figuring in a game they won (2-1 v Sheffield United on the second weekend of the season). So prem could just give them -6 for automatic breach and then take away the three points they won from that game so effectively it's -9.

However they would without question appeal that and it would likely get whittled down to -6 at least.

If they aren't punished for that it's comical given how the Richarlison mitigation was just dismissed without too much consideration.

Sure they have been above the championship ffp aswell tbh

Think what would bump things up is keeping Johnson past June 30th and then him figuring in a game they won (2-1 v Sheffield United on the second weekend of the season). So prem could just give them -6 for automatic breach and then take away the three points they won from that game so effectively it's -9.

However they would without question appeal that and it would likely get whittled down to -6 at least.

If they aren't punished for that it's comical given how the Richarlison mitigation was just dismissed without too much consideration.
I fear this will happen. It'll be unfair on us but nobody will care. We won't have any means of challenging it either.