2023/24 Nathan Patterson

If every football player went grassing to the media after a bit of banter and horseplay there would be murder.

And puts a negative cloud over the club. Now to be clear I don't rate Dyche and this just shows what an idiot he is.

But in this instance they are both idiots.
The very best take on this incident with regards to Dyche, is that he acted in a manner which showed a massive lack of judgement. This was not an incident behind closed doors. It appears that we are shelling out millions a year for a manager that loses far more matches than he wins, serves up a style of football which makes your eyes bleed and has an appalling lack of judgement.

Amazing how people on here know categorically what happened, who was at fault and that it's even real.

I wouldn't believe a thing where the source is Matt Hughes or the Daily Mail....or any other journalist or rag for that matter.

It's a complete non-story that is bringing the bedwetters our from under every stone possible.

I'd be more distraught if there wasn't high jinx, heightened tension and some shenanigans going on at a team-bonding break for a massively under-performing team.

The anti-Dyche and anti-Patterson agenda's are well and truly in full swing.....what happened to "we're all in this together"?

Amazing how people on here know categorically what happened, who was at fault and that it's even real.

I wouldn't believe a thing where the source is Matt Hughes or the Daily Mail....or any other journalist or rag for that matter.

It's a complete non-story that is bringing the bedwetters our from under every stone possible.

I'd be more distraught if there wasn't high jinx, heightened tension and some shenanigans going on at a team-bonding break for a massively under-performing team.

The anti-Dyche and anti-Patterson agenda's are well and truly in full swing.....what happened to "we're all in this together"?

I agree it's a bit of a non-story

I don't think Dyche is doing a great job but then I doubt we can get anyone much better at this point in time anyway so it's probably a bit irrelevant

Assuming it did happen then he definitely shouldn't have hit Patterson but it would have been better if it could have been handled purely internally

….more importantly, he started for Scotland last night and despite a 4-0 thumping it seems the game was quite close for 70mins. Never watched it but Patterson featured about half-way down the BBC MoM poll;

IMG_8311.jpeg