6 + 2 Point Deductions

I read the prem wanted 8 for Forest
Which is reasonable IF the PL had accepted that they couldn’t go as high as 9 (administration), and couldn’t go as low as 6, because Forests breach was nearly double ours, and had knowledge and complete deliberate intent to breach. They were saying in broad daylight Forest should get more point than Everton, and were paying attention to the precedent set by our appeal.

The PL’s system is a mess, but in this case it’s this IC that has chosen to apply the rules with flagrant disregard to our 2 hearings.

Seems to be a double standard here. But, putting that to one side, I sympathise with Forest.

1. Why can't they spend and give it a good go of becoming an established prem team?

2. Why like us should they sell off their best assets for a cut fee to bloody Tottenham?

The whole thing is a complete farce. At the very beginning I was expecting a fine or at the very most a 3 point deduction. 3 points alone can result in millions lost and relegation. It just defeats the object of the rules to relegate teams for breaking a rule that's meant to keep teams afloat. It's bonkers.

Everton v Forest at goodison should be a protest against the PL by both clubs

Forget tribalism. All football fans should be angry at the way this has been handled, and the fact that points won on a football pitch aren't the only thing that decide relegation anymore.

It won't happen. Especially not after the embarassing cheating chants at Forest in December, but it should happen. It's bigger than Everton or Forest.

Everton v Forest at goodison should be a protest against the PL by both clubs

Forget tribalism. All football fans should be angry at the way this has been handled, and the fact that points won on a football pitch aren't the only thing that decide relegation anymore.

It won't happen. Especially not after the embarassing cheating chants by the Forest fans in December, but it should happen. It's bigger than Everton or Forest.

i’d rather get 3 pts!