6 + 2 Point Deductions

I guess its complete pot luck which group of idiotic bumbling buffoons you get on your commission. Lay out some tea and crumpets and you might get 2 points back for nothing. Or you roll snake eyes and get the hardasses who push for the absolute maximum they can.

I don't hold it against Forest or their fans, but I'm full of vitriol towards the Premier League. I honestly don't think they're corrupt, just incredibly incompetent.

Surely every fan of every club, every reporter and minister, can see what a total circus this is, and how unfit for their responsibilities these morons are.
Not sure that the offending club actually host the IC. That would be corrupt and that wouldn't do.

its already too big, it doesnt need to grow anymore. It's a national club competition, why it has such huge popularity amongst those from all far flung parts of the globe is beyond me.
Let me enlighten you.

1710807996042.png

Phillip Buckingham in the Athletic with straight up incorrect claims/lies.
Quoting the commission in the Forest case, he says the 'bad information' we provided was the reason our penalty was 'bumped up' to 6 points. That's not true. It was the reason it was bumped up to 10 and then reduced to the 'minimum' of 6 by the appeal, because it wasn't within their remit to punish for it.

If football's governance is going to be held to account, then these half arsed journos need to get their act together and start asking the right questions instead of parroting the source.

Does this read like a process with people who are informed or have any idea what they are doing? It's complete guesswork "we don't know how, but it must relate to..."
This is insane to me. The entire thing is a complete mess.

The Blues are also due to have a hearing for a second set of charges for an alleged breach. Although a hearing for their second charge is reportedly scheduled in the coming days, the club are unlikely to know the punishment this week.

A decision must be provided within seven days of the conclusion of that hearing, while the latest a verdict can be handed out is April 8. That's because the entire process must conclude within 12 weeks of the initial charge, which was delivered on January 15.
Burnley then if they are keeping to there timeline. ( Which counts for 💩 really )
God, you couldn't write it being Burnley!!

Easter Eggs might benefit us a good few points knocked off.

Just hope the lads are ready for Bournemouth anyway..

Reading the posts on here with all the views- equals the premiership just making the rules up as tley go along then putting an independent commission in the firing line as a scapegoat- when the season ends the whole lot need sacking -not fit for purpose- why are some clubs mid or higher up just being overlooked?
They have single handedly ruined the whole season the January transfer window was proof of that!
We get a larger points deduction than a club who have a 30% overspend than us ? In one season ?

I was expecting Forest to be facing at least a 10 points deduction.

The rationale for us facing 10 (now 6) and them only receiving 4 seems weak. Forest spent a quarter of a billion Pounds on transfers in one season!

The PL are determined to send us down. And for what? Seeking to improve our club and our city with a brand-new stadium that will soon be used at the Euros. Well, if we go down due to this points deduction our stadium won't be completed. And it will serve the football establishment right.

Burnley then if they are keeping to there timeline. ( Which counts for 💩 really )
God, you couldn't write it being Burnley!!

Easter Eggs might benefit us a good few points knocked off.

Just hope the lads are ready for Bournemouth anyway..
The lads have been giving their absolute all, but we just aren't clinical enough.

Hoping we can somehow get 3 points against Bournemouth.

If we stay up it will be one of the great achievements in our club's history.