Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Dude is supposedly a billionaire but couldn't find competent advisors to tell him to oust kenwright , he was basically just a naive mark to be grifted

I don’t think he’s that naive. Always felt there was a lot more to it or something off about it when he came in, gut feeling kind of thing.

I don’t think he’s that naive. Always felt there was a lot more to it or something off about it when he came in, gut feeling kind of thing.
Just the nature of the deal of acquiring a club and then letting the previous owner stay and retain a major influence over operations always just struck me as someone who was out of their depth also his comments like when he said tosun, rooney , Walcott and forget the fourth player were akin to the fab four

Just the nature of the deal of acquiring a club and then letting the previous owner stay and retain a major influence over operations always just struck me as someone who was out of their depth also his comments like when he said tosun, rooney , Walcott and forget the fourth player were akin to the fab four

I reckon he was told to say that and other things.

The revealing one was when he said “expected defeats” which is basically saying “we all make money regardless so it’s no big deal”.

It’s why a lot of clubs are not bothered about being competitive and winning things, they make bank just being mediocre and it’s killed the competitiveness of football.

Even pundits know it with phrases like “punching above their weight “.

It’s one of the reasons I don’t get angry anymore, if they are not arsed why should I ?

I reckon he was told to say that and other things.

The revealing one was when he said “expected defeats” which is basically saying “we all make money regardless so it’s no big deal”.

It’s why a lot of clubs are not bothered about being competitive and winning things, they make bank just being mediocre and it’s killed the competitiveness of football.

Even pundits know it with phrases like “punching above their weight “.

It’s one of the reasons I don’t get angry anymore, if they are not arsed why should I ?
Football has been totally uncompetitive since the early to mid 90s really. Back in the day you could make a few shrewd signings and be in with a chance of competing for trophies. The introduction of the PL and then the expansion of the UCL has destroyed football really. The mediocre PL teams are just there as feeder clubs for the anointed.

Dear Farhad,
Whilst you have made a complete pig's ear of your stewardship of Everton Football Club for the last few years and jeopardised our future both on and off the field - it's never too late for you to be our hero and completely change your current disastrous legacy.
Chase these 777 carpetbaggers - put your hand in your pocket - employ the best in the business in all areas and rebuild everything that you have seen crumble.
Tel

Dear Farhad,
Whilst you have made a complete pig's ear of your stewardship of Everton Football Club for the last few years and jeopardised our future both on and off the field - it's never too late for you to be our hero and completely change your current disastrous legacy.
Chase these 777 carpetbaggers - put your hand in your pocket - employ the best in the business in all areas and rebuild everything that you have seen crumble.
Tel

I can categorically confirm that it is too late for that scenario.

i think what you have to differentiate between us and man city is that even though we have a rich owner we can ill afford to spend 30 / 40 mil on players who end up flopping. city have no consequences to their spend, their owner is filthy rich and can afford to make expensive mistakes like jo and robinho.

if we are going to succeed it will be based on wise investment decisions, one's that not made due to fan pressure or due to the fact that our rivals are outspending us.

the plan is a long term strategy that will see the club become an elite force, it will not be a 24 hour makeover programme like you see on tv
Well yeah we definitely made some bad decisions

Come on. That is something put straight into his mouth from you know who lol