Bill Kenwright

I think no one denies that he loved the club and wanted us to have consistent success, but he was more than incapable of being involved in a board role, at least for the 2nd decade he led the club. A perfect example of someone that having the best intentions isn't the best to happen for a club. 10 years later it's so frustrating to see where we are now and what could have been if we had made the right decisions back then and avoided a lot of the complacency, which both of them are big parts of and this will need years to recover, as there are very few hopeful things to look forward to in the near future.

I deny that he loved the club.

I mean, I posted that two months ago and yes, he's still dead and now buried. Has Everton improved ? In any way?

Kenwright is finally gone but the club hasn't got any better. Do you really think it will?

Yes he sold to a complete charleton but are you going to blame Moshiri for 777's eventual catastrophies ?

Kenwright was a disaster for Everton but he's not the one who's destroyed us. Moshiri is that man and I'll never ever think any different.

It's really weird the way people still come on here and try to give him some sort of pass and blame the corpse.

If you bothered reading my post then you'd know I never have Moshiri a free pass, I called Moshiri a clueless idiot. We were firmly in this mess before Bill died, so I find them both culpable.

If you bothered reading my post then you'd know I never have Moshiri a free pass, I called Moshiri a clueless idiot. We were firmly in this mess before Bill died, so I find them both culpable.

As long as we can all agree on hating Moshiri, Im not going to complain about anyone hating Kenwright 😂

If there's anyone on here who sincerely believes that Kenwright loved this club and didn't just see it as a tool which he used to plecate his obscenely inflated ego with, please reach out to me as I'd love to chat and discuss why you're so gullible. Plus while we're chatting I'll an investment opportunity for you, in the form of several magic beans that you might want to buy.........