6 + 2 Point Deductions

Just read the Athletic piece, seems "The Silk" is not playing for us on this occassion.

I`m not overly concerned as I never believed the hype around him, we need the guy who fronted Forest and who is now working for Leicester. Can`t remember his name but he seems legit the man who knows his stuff.

I am surprised they have appealed , it is hard to argue they didn't get an advantage having Brennan Johnson in the team. They got a huge fee for the player which would suggest he was their best player/most valuable asset then you would think that having your best player in the team gives you an advantage.

They argue that they were non compliant for only 2 months but is there a set time that you are allowed not to be compliant?
We would have been relatively happy with only a four point deduction, they should be as well.
One thing has become very clear. These top legal and financial minds, leaders in their field, aren’t precluded from being as thick as two short planks when dealing with basic facts.

Would be no surprise at all for their only in breach for two months argument to be accepted (which makes no sense as those 2 months they mention AREN’T EVEN IN THE PERIOD BEING ASSESSED) and for the fact that they are literally admitting, in the hearings and on paper, that they deliberately didn’t take an a simple action that would have seen them comply. And yet get 2 points off for cooperation? Following a deliberate and planned breach. Excellent work.

Massive difference in being experienced and being intelligent. Every person with half a brain can see how rediculous some of these statements are (and some we made too), and yet every person with half a brain is excluded from the process and has to sit on the outside wondering how the hell these massively paid imbeciles manage to run their own daily lives whilst being so ignorant of things staring them in the face.

Personally felt that the PL would have gone easier on us with this case, alongside the pretty tame forest deduction, just to avoid the awkward appeal process after season has ended scenario.
I just wonder, now that forest have appealed and set that up that scenario, if the PL hit us with something stronger than they may have done a few days ago.?