Everton losses double in latest accounts as 'going concern' threat confirmed

It's becoming clearer by the day that the Club is going to have to completely restructure, away from the Premier League, presumably after Administration. There's no one out there capable or willing to sort this mess out whilst we remain in the PL.

If we go in to administration we'll probably lose control of the stadium as it will be sold off and probably rented back to us.

Will be totally screwed.

If we go in to administration we'll probably lose control of the stadium as it will be sold off and probably rented back to us.

Will be totally screwed.
This is happening anyway. With debts of 550m, any new owner is going to want to clear the decks. The worry is what kind of contract we sign - knowing our negotiating skills it’ll have an ‘introductory rate’ and then crippling my steep increases and balloon payments in the second season

Imagine putting this intro on a set of accounts that basically confirmed the club is screwed for a decade

I've seen people saying there'll likely be a stand named after him, but I think the stadium itself should stand as a reminder of his legacy:

Fratton Park.

We've had 9 months of complete boardroom paralysis since the end point of these numbers. It suggests the 2023/24 numbers aren't going to be any prettier.