Top 3 to blame

Who is most to blame for Everton's current predicament?

• Total voters
I do wonder who Brands choice to replace Ancelotti was. He's often briefed the media about how he didn't want Silva gone and wanted Arteta over Ancelotti but he's never actually said who his pick was over Benitez. Maybe that time he never got a say but I suspect it was probably Nuno. After his tenure at Forest I'm not sure we would have fared all that much more better for that choice.
Hadn’t he basically approved Moyes and even drawn up a contract and then Carlos became available. We would have probably been where West Ham are now.

1. Kenwright
2. Moshiri
3. Usmanov

The reality is Kenwright had cou less opportunities to grow this club and he proved to he a bumbling fool, protecting his lego set. The £30m for Kings Dock, is ultimately the downturn of the whole club, next season, we'd have been 20-years deep into our City Centre Waterfront, State of the Art stadium.... but Bill wouldn't give up control.
Whether we'd actually enjoy the fake feel of being beat in the land like City are who knows, but I know I'd prefer to be winning European Pots than the impeding doom were about to face.

Only selling to 2&3 as they kept him on the final nail in the coffin.

Moshiri and Usmanov both as culpable as each other to be honest.
Moshiri for the voodoo, tqlksport, we will get your striker edges it... but you have to ask yourself... why did Arsenal not entertain Usmanov? There had to be a reason and clearly there was. Erratic, frivolous and he's now gone but we're picking up the pieces and it might not even be achievable.

Moshiri and Kenwright are givens. Beyond that there's an argument to be made. Don't think the fans have helped at times. Players are obviously right to take a large share of blame but I actually find it hard to fault most of the current lot for effort. They're just awful. Tempted to say Walsh just for setting such an awful precedent of bringing in poor to average players for far too much money.

Hadn’t he basically approved Moyes and even drawn up a contract and then Carlos became available. We would have probably been where West Ham are now.
The story he likes the spin is that he wanted Arteta, Bill wanted Moyes and Mosh wanted Carlo. However Arsenal were onto Arteta before us and he didn't even want to sack Silva in the first place so I'm not sure his timeline lines up.

Bill 100% wanted moyes backa nd there's been 2 occasions where moyes thought it was a done deal only for us to pull out

The story he likes the spin is that he wanted Arteta, Bill wanted Moyes and Mosh wanted Carlo. However Arsenal were onto Arteta before us and he didn't even want to sack Silva in the first place so I'm not sure his timeline lines up.

Bill 100% wanted moyes backa nd there's been 2 occasions where moyes thought it was a done deal only for us to pull out
Yeah, I remember Arteta being a no go due to Arsenal, Moyes being about to sign and then Moshiri changing to Andelottti.

Moshiri for being such a crap billionaire. Only Everton could end up with one so bad.

Kenwright for obvious reasons of masturbating with his train set over the years.

And us the fans for putting up with it for far too long.