6 + 2 Point Deductions

Been told its 2
those-who-know-know.gif

Again, our spend on salaries is 95% of revenue. Theirs is 45%.

We're not in this mess because of the stadium.

There's nothing made up except the punishments.
I accept the club has been very poorly run and the salaries have been woefully ill advised yet if the club had not opted to build a new stadium would Everton have still breached FFP? If the answer is no then clearly the stadium costs were a key factor.

I get 115 breaches complicates the process but I'm sure there's some simple breaches that they could investigated separately and conducted a hearing earlier for man city the Premier league just opted not to , since they're the darlings of the league

They are not going to do City. At the absolute worst(token gesture) they will get a fine.

Above all else, football for me is ruined. And my energy for continuing this farce has nearly run out.
Football is suppose to be our weekly escape from reality, but these tossers at the PL have made football exceptionally more unpalatable than actual reality for us Evertonians.
So much for ‘not punishing the fans.’

Last edited:
This isnt over... there is still a second breach to this that has been deferred and not heard yet... still could get even more points deducted

Second, at a later time, the Commission will determine whether there has been anyfurther breach of the PSR in respect of: (a) the retrospective capitalisation of £6,561,000in FY21 and FY22 and (b) the capitalisation of interest relating to FY23, as alleged bythe PL’s amendment. Accordingly, a further hearing will follow. It therefore remains tobe determined whether Everton has exceeded the Upper Loss Threshold by any furtheramount regarding the interest capitalised in FY21, FY22 and FY23. We accept that thisdefers the resolution of part of this dispute. The Commission is acutely aware that thereare many stakeholders – to name some: the PL, Everton, the Everton fans, all other-8-Premier League clubs, the public – interested in the speedy determination of thesedisciplinary proceedings. Nevertheless, in fairness to the parties in these proceedings,the Commission decided that the issues which remain cannot be dealt with inaccordance with the timetable set out in the Standard Directions. The StandardDirections will not, therefore, apply to the remaining issues
This is shocking. So the IC has kicked the can down the road, another point deduction looms over us for again relating to the same time period and no one had any idea when that hearing may occur or whether any further points deduction would apply to this season or next? Absolutely ridiculous. This has to stop, the process is so screwed up that it has made a complete mockery of PL football.