Relegation 23/24 Thread

We’ve drew 5 out of the last 6 at home with this lot mate so not a formality.
I'll actually be with Dyche on this one - bore them to death. The team picks itself if fully fit for the rest of the season:

Pickford; Coleman Tarkowski Branthwaite Mykolenko; Harrison Onana Garner McNeil; Doucoure; DCL

It may change once or twice with Young over Harrison or Gueye over Garner, but that ought to be it for most of the games.

Chelsea and esp Liverpool will come at us, but we've shown many times that we can withstand pressure on the back line. We'll get chances in every game, and this might just be the perfect time for DCL to have scored (doesn't matter how) 2 in 2.

A lot will depend on how Luton get on.

From press reports, it sounds like they were played off the park in the first half by Bournemouth and should have conceded way more than just the one goal before their comeback.

They have done well to get the points they've got considering they have so many injuries.

Just hope, for our sake, other sides are more clinical than Bournemouth against them.

A lot will depend on how Luton get on.

From press reports, it sounds like they were played off the park in the first half by Bournemouth and should have conceded way more than just the one goal before their comeback.

They have done well to get the points they've got considering they have so many injuries.

Just hope, for our sake, other sides are more clinical than Bournemouth against them.
Luton would their 1st game in 12 saturday, since that 4-0 v Brighton. only their 2nd win since boxing day. They can play as well as they want, but it wont auto mean points. The way theyve been talked about, as attacking as they can be, you would think they had won week after week

Unfortunately I think this deduction is going to have a demoralising effect on the squad especially coming straight after the first win in ages almost making it feel like they didn’t actually win. 8 points is a lot to lose I was very confident without any more points being taken but I’m not now.

For me the derby is different, anything can happen. Yes we will probably lose but you know they'll try and leave everything on the pitch, it's different at Arsenal, we barely even compete in those games.
I’d say the same about the derby past decade and a half , the records a disgrace another fixture where are players go to pieces in like arsenal away and chelsea