Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shame Dyche will take us there and play for a dire draw as well.
Well maybe he will, let’s see, any sort of draw won’t do us any harm will it if it comes off?

I know there has been no joy watching Everton for the last three months but if that style keeps us up with the squad Dyche inherited then I think he deserves more credit than criticism. Not to mention the eight points stolen off us and injuries along with Ramadan in the last couple of weeks.

A draw would be a solid result. Keeping pace and bettering the other team in the fight is more than fine. Obviously we'd all love to win but we are Everton, we don't do that.

Well maybe he will, let’s see, any sort of draw won’t do us any harm will it if it comes off?

I know there has been no joy watching Everton for the last three months but if that style keeps us up with the squad Dyche inherited then I think he deserves more credit than criticism. Not to mention the eight points stolen off us and injuries along with Ramadan in the last couple of weeks.
We definitely will, as proven by doing exactly that for exactly 4 months lol

It will do us harm as we NEED WINS - pick any games where we were "happy with a draw", if we'd won - we'd be safe and sound by now.

I thought we were a pessimistic depressed bunch till I had a peek at a couple of Chelsea fan sites. None of them backing Chelsea to win. I read that their version of ticket resale up to last night for the game was the most put on it that the few who were talking about it can remember