2023/24 Dele

Never ceases to amaze how often the line 'same agent' appears at top level sport

Yep that's plenty of "who you know" at the top level of Sport just as in other professions.

One of the saddest cases was Cardiff signing Emiliano Sala. Of course no one could've foreseen the tragic circumstances stemming from that but it wasn't a case of Cardiff forensically scouting him, Willie McKay was basically appointed by Nantes to sell him on to a premier league club and so his name got hawked around and Cardiff decided to take him.

Players get treated like pieces of meats so often which is why I do have a degree of sympathy when they get endless stick for wanting to leave although of course there are ways to do it and some take the pee more than others.

Dele was certainly some sort of deal as he'd long ceased being a premier league standard player at that point.

Never ceases to amaze how often the line 'same agent' appears at top level sport
CAA base (Ancelotti too) and several other Everton signings who ultimately fleeced us.
Someone at the club has (or had) a very tight relationship with them, not too many 1st teamers now mind (young and Alli) but a handful of u21.
More fool whoever that is for making the same mistake (unless of course there’s a more nefarious reason)

CAA base (Ancelotti too) and several other Everton signings who ultimately fleeced us.
Someone at the club has (or had) a very tight relationship with them, not too many 1st teamers now mind (young and Alli) but a handful of u21.
More fool whoever that is for making the same mistake (unless of course there’s a more nefarious reason)
CAA are arguably the biggest agency in football. It'd be more strange if we didn't have anyone at all on their books. All being CAA doesn't necessarily mean the same agent as they have loads of agents under that umbrella although I do believe Dele and Lampard have the same one

Dele Alli will be a studio analyst for our game tomorrow on Sky.. a bizarre and strange situation
Not sure it is a good idea to be honest given his recent mental health issues. Could be a difficult watch potentially but I guess he has his reasons to accept the offer to appear on the show

CAA are arguably the biggest agency in football. It'd be more strange if we didn't have anyone at all on their books. All being CAA doesn't necessarily mean the same agent as they have loads of agents under that umbrella although I do believe Dele and Lampard have the same one
They are indeed a large if not largest agency atm, they have however pulled Everton’s pants down on more than one occasion.