777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Probably been said before but if MSP take control, it will be for 50% + 1 share, not 51% of Moshiri`s shares...

Being that Moshiri will still own 50% of his shares, 47% of the club PLUS his portion of the MSP shares, don`t forget that Moshiri put c£20m in to that £158m MSP loan, it would still make him the majority shareholder...

Like someone said earlier, originally Moshiri wanted MSP to have 25% of the club with him as 74%, being as he has 94% of shares.

Perhaps MSP do take up the option with Moshiri and MSP running as near equal partners which also takes in to account 50% each of the debt.

But my guess is that MSP accept 777 request for extension and this goes on for a few months yet... FFS Moshiri just bin off 777.
We'll see pretty soon enough , but 777 are never going to be the clubs owners.

You know the funny things with PSR? It basically mandates anyone who breaks the status quo do of one time. You know, because the commercial revenue isn't enough. So they plateau for not being able to compete against teams they have been doing that for 30 years.

Was just gonna ask this. If it is indeed the 15th as reported then we should be hearing today. Personally I reckon MSP will extend the deadline but I know nothing ultimately!
Thing is that even if they do agree to an extension there is no guarantee that 777 can meet the future deadline, also there has been no conformation as to whether the PL have agreed to push back the deadline either. I think that MSP might but the PL might say no as it's been going on too long now.

Thing is that even if they do agree to an extension there is no guarantee that 777 can meet the future deadline, also there has been no conformation as to whether the PL have agreed to push back the deadline either. I think that MSP might but the PL might say no as it's been going on too long now.
Depends what they know, if there is no other money to take us through to the end of the season its probably in everyone's interest to let 777 loan us the money til then. Whatever the conspiracy theories, the PL does not want to be responsible for the consequences of that, much better to let it play out in the close season

Depends what they know, if there is no other money to take us through to the end of the season its probably in everyone's interest to let 777 loan us the money til then. Whatever the conspiracy theories, the PL does not want to be responsible for the consequences of that, much better to let it play out in the close season
I'm not sure 777 have got anymore money coming to them in terms of being able to keep us going that's the thing, the monthly loans that were coming from Acap (or whatever it's called) are no longer, the Feds have basically told them not to lend anymore to 777. Their last ditch option is to go begging to Blue Owl who are a very big time, serious private equity setup and are unlikely to get mixed up with chancers like 777 according to Bloomberg despite the reports of meetings.

I saw an article that said Mosh is looking for to negotiate extra time for 777 to get the funds together to buy the club, from the times. Why is he so determined to only sell to these clowns. I thought there were others interested to buy. If I was looking to sell something and whoever had agreed on the price kept looking for more time to get the money together I wouldn`t be waiting 4 or 5 months for them I`d be going to the next person interested.