Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Weekend results have been kindish to us. Need to take advantage now. A point. Great. 3pts. A dream. Bar city it's been a mucky weekend for "the sly 6" with major upsets up and down the country. Hoping we can round it off with another shocker. Big up all the fans coming down tonight. Know we'll hear you loud and proud tonight as you always are. Come on you Blueeees. UTFT!

I thought we were a pessimistic depressed bunch till I had a peek at a couple of Chelsea fan sites. None of them backing Chelsea to win. I read that their version of ticket resale up to last night for the game was the most put on it that the few who were talking about it can remember
That’s probably due to chelsea fans watching us on tv

History and performances in general over the past 4 months suggest we'll comfortably lose this without getting smashed.

Going for 2-0 them, maybe a third late on.

We definitely will, as proven by doing exactly that for exactly 4 months lol

It will do us harm as we NEED WINS - pick any games where we were "happy with a draw", if we'd won - we'd be safe and sound by now.
There were a few games we lost by one goal and I think we’d have all been happy if we had drawn those games, we’d have been in a safer position too. I bet both Liverpool and Arsenal wish they had drawn yesterday’s game instead of losing. I know we need wins but you get a point for drawing and they all count. By the way I think we can win this game tonight.

Beto off...

....on!

It's written in the stars.

Michael Keane wouldn’t bother me if he came on as a striker, he’s got a goal or two in him ( Shurrup you lot l mean for us) I’d rather have him than Beto to be honest he can at least get hold of the ball and handy with his head and feet in the opposition penalty area. Just don’t let him go back and defend in our area!