Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doucoure was a disgrace for the sixth goal. He turns his back whilst standing on the line, a fair distance away from the strike. Why doesn’t he stand up and try and block with his leg?

I know it was the sixth goal, but that was cowardly.

It’s too late again! We can’t even afford to sack him. Crazy that we’re in this position. Club has made every bad decision it could and here we are again

I`ve been fairly steadfast in the view this team is going down, nothing I`ve seen in in the last 19 games has given me reason to think any different, if anything it is far more obvious than ever.

Again I said Dyche should have gone during the break, the club has missed the opportunity and now the whole club will pay the consequences.

I feel sorry for all the staff at Finch Farm and Goodison who will lose their jobs, jobs they put their all in to and they will be sacked off the back of the frauds in the dugout and in the boardroom, how can any of them look these people in the eye.

Relegation, massive fire sale and administration will ensue. Probably lose the stadium aswell meaning all of this will be for nothing... This club is rotten from top to bottom and the only way this finishes is with the club fighting for it`s very survival...

Nice one Kopite Kenwright, this is your legacy and you can RIP knowing you`ve played your part in killing this club.

Shocking, that we’ve won 1 in 16?!? He still has a job. I kept thinking who else would we get in and the answer is anybody! Anybody, can do a better or similar job

The fans that went can anyone confirm if they sang Dyche out songs or you’re getting sacked in the morning? Because if not why not?
Couldn't make themselves heard over the laughter out of the rest of the ground. There were racist knob end chelsea fans in tears on the floor rolling around there tonight. They couldn't get enough.