Relegation 23/24 Thread

What, you expected to win did you?

I thought we had a chance of getting something or maybe a win, but there was no way I was expecting it.

In any case, suck it up. We got our arses smacked. These results can happen.

Its natural to for it to hurt. But suffer it and move on.

Look at the table. We have a game in hand and 2 points ahead of Luton and superior GD still.

Chelsea are absolutely poo so yes I expected us to compete with them. We’ve also already beaten them this season.

This manager is a dinosaur from 2002. Nobody else in the league would dream of employing him.

We just lost 6 nil to an absolutely rubbish side who couldn't beat 10 man Burnley

It was not a free hit
Along with city they're the in form team in the epl, it was a free hit, we got hammered, it was a bad night, we re-group, lick our wounds and get ready for the next match.
It's tough times but we stick with our team and we fight or what's the point?

We'll get another 8/9 points and that'll easily do us.

Not a great night. Let's worry and bitch a bit, but then look at the fact we've been in worse scrapes with worse fixtures to come than the ones we have.
8 or 9? The only way we get 8 or 9 points is if we draw at Luton and the Premier League returns our deductions. We're in abject freefall, Dave. 0-3 to Forest at the weekend.

Along with city they're the in form team in the epl, it was a free hit, we got hammered, it was a bad night, we re-group, lick our wounds and get ready for the next match.

What the hell?!? They’ve just DREW WITH SHEFFIELD UNITED AND 10-MAN BURNLEY.

Yes they’re the in form team in the league right now, because we’ve just bent over for them. They are crap.

Of course but it's absolutely OK to feel embarrassed at losing 6 nil

Honestly I can't wait for the summer. This team make me miserable but unfortunately I haven't enough other hobbies !