2023/24 Beto

If he wants to play at the edge of defensive line, at least learn to sneak in between centerbacks.

He is too easy to mark and doesn’t possess the intelligence to exploit gaps.

learn to drop deeper at times and create gaps for Doucoure to exploit.

One dimensional player spending 90mins waiting for through ball which he couldn’t bring it under control under any circumstances.

a player who expect services and doesn’t provide link ups.

The team is simply not good enough to provide him with regular through balls.

Might be the worst striker I have ever seen for us you know.

Worst ever.

Worse than Rod Belfitt, worse than Bernie the Bolt, worse than the Blue Angell, worse than Blackpool Mickey Walsh, worse than Mick Ferguson, worse than the Straq, Oumar, Rondon, Maypuay et al.

Just the worst.

There…I’ve said it :pint2:

If he wants to play at the edge of defensive line, at least learn to sneak in between centerbacks.

He is too easy to mark and doesn’t possess the intelligence to exploit gaps.

learn to drop deeper at times and create gaps for Doucoure to exploit.

One dimensional player spending 90mins waiting for through ball which he couldn’t bring it under control under any circumstances.

a player who expect services and doesn’t provide link ups.

The team is simply not good enough to provide him with regular through balls.

Just stay on his feet. It's absolutely infuriating. He came in as though he was a brute, a raw player, strong and hardworking.

He can't even stay on his feet. Honestly, so frustrating.

Show me Betos 23 game scoreless run… or even his 10 game run…

Like I say, he is rubbish but won’t ever go that long without a goal.

DCL is trading off Ancelotti sticking him on the six yard line and tapping in crosses from Digne and James.

Selling Digne to sign Myko and Patterson.. someone should be in jail for that absolute travesty.

Crayon eaters saying Beto is better than DCL. How quickly the ball comes back its just relentless for the defence and midfield.

Christ he's pure sunday league, I doubt he'd get a game in the lower leagues, he's shocking in every way,
We needed to control the midfield to not get overrun by their pace but it just kept bouncing off him straight to their players.

DCL would've been the better choice but it's really shocking the lack of hold-up play Beto offered today.