Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sky: It’s the Managers after the break - Sean Dyche and Pochetino:

Break.

No sign of Dyche. Tarky takes the hit and declares embarrassment.

The evasive owner and the DoF are in the house.

This suggests he could be gone tonight.
We live in hope as the Tea Lady is appointed interim manager

Will The Tea Lady be able to rev-up those wasters for the last few games?
*In the dressing room just before KO for the next game...right you lot, when you come in at HT, you'd better be at least 2-0 up,
because, if you're not, this Overall is coming off and trust me, what's underneath won't be a pretty sight

We live in hope as the Tea Lady is appointed interim manager

Will The Tea Lady be able to rev-up those wasters for the last few games?
*In the dressing room just before KO for the next game...right you lot, when you come in at HT, you'd better be at least 2-0 up,
because, if you're not, this Overall is coming off and trust me, what's underneath won't be a pretty sight
No my knickers aren't on but I'm skilled and my arse is still them springs to mind haha

The frightening thing is that our players, man for man, really did work hard.

That's the difference between a £1bn squad and a squad that only cost around a hundred mill.

We seem to go to pieces when we concede away from home. The home matches are going to be key to this survival of this great club of ours. We need 5 more matches like Crystal Palace under Frank.

The frightening thing is that our players, man for man, really did work hard.

That's the difference between a £1bn squad and a squad that only cost around a hundred mill.

We seem to go to pieces when we concede away from home. The home matches are going to be key to this survival of this great club of ours. We need 5 more matches like Crystal Palace under Frank.
Chelsea may have spent all that money but their squad still isn’t all that. We did not turn up, and Dyche had them chasing and playing high up against a team that outpaced us in every area. It was a shameful performance, made worse by our managers stupid tactics.