2023/24 Dele

I can understand the Beto purchase: he scored goals in Italy and maybe he could have
done something similar here. Not a smart move but its logical.

Deli Alli was a washout for years at Spurs. He was given plenty of chances by Spurs managers
but between the drugs, slowing up and lots of injuries he had blown it, replaced by Soong.

However, Billy Liar and the rest of the decision makers thought that EFC could change it around.
Then to compensate for his failure to play at all, his agent came up with the Victim Defence. It has been
a con from the start. Total financial hit to EFC: around 12 million.
The victim defence? Wow.

Dele is as deluded as Moshiri thinking 777 have the money and Dyche thinking Young is any good if he honestly thinks he will play another game of PL football let alone go to the next World Cup.

I can understand the Beto purchase: he scored goals in Italy and maybe he could have

Deli Alli was a washout for years at Spurs. He was given plenty of chances by Spurs managers
but between the drugs, slowing up and lots of injuries he had blown it, replaced by Soong.

However, Billy Liar and the rest of the decision makers thought that EFC could change it around.
Then to compensate for his failure to play at all, his agent came up with the Victim Defence. It has been
a con from the start. Total financial hit to EFC: around 12 million.
That’s actually pretty disgusting to be honest

a con from the start
. Total financial hit to EFC: around 12 million.
Nah this isn’t it, utterly pathetic comment, shame on you

He has the look of a Daddy VIP member. He doesn't care about us but drains us weekly. Couldn't careless about his issues. I'm enjoying ripping into our none players and manager today