Relegation 23/24 Thread

We didn't just get beat, we got Castrated... You don't come bouncing back from that very quickly...
...last season....

Screen Shot 2024-04-16 at 16.21.25.png

Just can't see us doing Luton, and after last night Forrest will never be more up for the game. While it's gonna be like training in a Morgue this wk for our lads.
You are giving Luton far to much credit than they deserve!
6 points from these 2 games for the Toffs, don't know if we will play well or not! But we will bundle our way through on shear Dycheyness!

I wrote on another thread regarding the Chelsea game that: "It'll be tough, but we can go there with a decent expectation of a point at least", so I should just apologise for saying last night that I expected nothing from that game.

That said - and although it was a humbling affair - we really cant be viewing one heavy defeat as the harbinger for a complete collapse.

We'd have grabbed our position as it stands right now with both hands late on in the last two seasons; that's when we really were dancing on the trapdoor.

Luton and Forest want to be where we are. Make no mistake about that. Forest on Sunday is no more massive than it was anyway. Everything is as it was before KO last night apart from the fact we didn't do ourselves any favours with GD. That's the one major disappointment for me.

Beat Forest and then the world looks a far better place.

I wrote on another thread regarding the Chelsea game that: "It'll be tough, but we can go there with a decent expectation of a point at least", so I should just apologise for saying last night that I expected nothing from that game.

That said - and although it was a humbling affair - we really cant be viewing one heavy defeat as the harbinger for a complete collapse.

We'd have grabbed our position as it stands right now with both hands late on in the last two seasons; that's when we really were dancing on the trapdoor.

Luton and Forest want to be where we are. Make no mistake about that. Forest on Sunday is no more massive than it was anyway. Everything is as it was before KO last night apart from the fact we didn't do ourselves any favours with GD. That's the one major disappointment for me.

I find this post slightly suspicious.

We don't deserve it though do we? We've won 35 points so far and should be safe right now.

Our continued precarious position is down to the PL not the players.
Our continued precarious position is Down to the The PL plus moshiri, Kenwright, DBB, Thelwell and any of the other decision makers at Everton, and not the players or fans.

Forest have attacking players with pace that actually look like they believe they can score