• Pellegrino Matarazzo

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Cheese on scotch egg

Votes: 144 26.8%

• Total voters
This.
Unless we have an absolutely inspired set of transfers in this summer, which, let's be honest, isn't entirely likely. Then I don't see how we improve, especially as it's likely at least one of our better players may leave.
More likely an absolutely insipid set of transfers.

Next manager needs to be a manager on an upward trend. We seem to have a habit of hiring managers who failed in their previous role. We need an energetic manager who really can take everton up a level and has the belief to do so. Someone like kieron mckenna or Steven Schumacher would fit the bill nicely. I would even give it to baines until the end of the season but I'm not sure baines quite has the right character for what we need.

You seriously think Schumacher is on an upward trajectory? lol

Stoke fans can't wait to see the back of him

Someone young and forward thinking. Interesting to see how the Ipswich manager gets on in the Premier League if they get promoted.

We dont need Howe or Moyes.
We need fresh thinking.
Carsley for me.

Stade de Reims manager 'Will Still' was at the game last night.

Obviously hes not going to be the new Chelsea manager...perhaps he could be the 'new' Potter having managed overseas etc.

Could be the ideal person to rebuild the squad with youth and get them playing to a tune.

Somewhat exciting and would be a nice change from 'premier league proven'.

Obviously hes not going to be the new Chelsea manager...perhaps he could be the 'new' Potter having managed overseas etc.

Could be the ideal person to rebuild the squad with youth and get them playing to a tune.

It's that sort of forward thinking that has no place at Everton Football Club. To bed with you, young man. And no tea either.

Very very interesting. He's done an incredible job at Reims.

Will Still is massively regarded and believed to have turned down the chance to manage Sunderland setting his heart on a PL club.

If , big if we go down and have a mass clear out he's exactly the sort of guy we should go for ( but won't).

Re Schumacher.....he was loved at Plymouth and played the best most attacking , progressive football they've seen. Mind you his team couldn't defend.

He jumped ship way too early and made a poor career decision to go to Stoke. He has been swallowed up by the apathy and mediocrity that is Stokie and has been unable to impose his attacking style on them despite having one of the most expensive squads and biggest budgets in the division.

They are deep in a relegation fight. Might just have enough to get out of it. The lunatics on the Oatcake wanted him out after less than 3 months .

For me would be a great choice will still

Zat, thank you that I agree with u once in my life time.

Would be an interesting shout, and he's first league-proven. To make the team better on a small budget.

I forgot about him lately, as he isn't as much mentioned anymore after his first very big run, but they have a good top half season in L1

I'm surprised he wasn't mentioned before.

Speaking English, Dutch and French is also helpful.

Another ginger head for us.

Too many colours on his face.

Next!

At the moment we're not a project and thats what people seem to be missing all we're trying to do is survive thats why they went for Dyche thats why the style doesn't matter all they're aiming for is survival and then go again with the same aim next year with a worse squad and no money and all the best youth gone. We need to face reality there is nothing to gain and a lot to lose for most managers coming here at the moment.
Well if we sell some big players and the dof/sporting team know what they’re doing, why can’t we have a better team. Onana And Branthwaite money could improve 4/5 positions.

There’s no guarantee dyche keeps us up next season if he has an Input in signings as his Burnley team kept going backwards. Just by getting a young talented manager, would improve the home form imo on the basis the crowd will be more invested. Goodison will be dead next season if dyche is still in the dugout

I hope Dyche is moved on soon. It's a experiment that failed badly.

I can see Moyes returning in the summer and I don't have a problem with it. All those who still hold a grudge or think he's the past or would rather have
an 'up & coming' manager need to make your peace lol

Well if we sell some big players and the dof/sporting team know what they’re doing, why can’t we have a better team. Onana And Branthwaite money could improve 4/5 positions.

There’s no guarantee dyche keeps us up next season if he has an Input in signings as his Burnley team kept going backwards. Just by getting a young talented manager, would improve the home form imo on the basis the crowd will be more invested. Goodison will be dead next season if dyche is still in the dugout
Im not saying keep dyche ffs just because I don’t think he’s as bad as some people do doesn’t mean I love him I don’t know why people think everything has to be so polar! I’m not an accountant but all the stories suggest selling onana and branthwaite will barely touch the sides because we’re an absolute basket case I don’t think we’re going to get that money going straight back out on transfers we’re trying to keep the lights on. I would love a good young manager here but that doesn’t automatically make it a project. The club is in ownership limbo in debt up to its eyeballs has no board or CEO is looking at more points deductions is going to have about 10 players under contract and sacks managers about every 50 games it’s not an appealing project and isn’t aiming to be.