Votes: 31 5.5%
  • Pellegrino Matarazzo

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Cheese on scotch egg

Votes: 159 28.3%

• Total voters
Will Still, spotted at Stamford Bridge yesterday. I wonder which side invited him?

View attachment 253138

Yeah i posted this a page or two ago.

Something i didnt mention was 777 are in Belgium with Standard Liege so will know of Will Still both there and Red Star (France) who are about to be promoted to Ligue 2.

Who knows if theres anything in it but it would be a bit odd for him to be at the game for another reason.

If we go down and tbh even if we don't, I'm giving another shout to Rosenior from Hull. I'm not savvy enough to post the clips but check out Hull's first goal on Saturday against QPR and their second against Cardiff in a 3-1 victory a week previous. That's been typical of the way they've played. A couple of more home wins would have seen them well in the play offs.
I'll say this as well they'd whip our arses which doesn't bode well.

If we go down and tbh even if we don't, I'm giving another shout to Rosenior from Hull. I'm not savvy enough to post the clips but check out Hull's first goal on Saturday against QPR and their second against Cardiff in a 3-1 victory a week previous. That's been typical of the way they've played. A couple of more home wins would have seen them well in the play offs.
I'll say this as well they'd whip our arses which doesn't bode well.

think any half decent manager would of kept us up.

it’s on the current of the field problems to let it go on

777 have bought a championship club the fools

Yikes

Screenshot_20240416_184004.jpg

Im not saying keep dyche ffs just because I don’t think he’s as bad as some people do doesn’t mean I love him I don’t know why people think everything has to be so polar! I’m not an accountant but all the stories suggest selling onana and branthwaite will barely touch the sides because we’re an absolute basket case I don’t think we’re going to get that money going straight back out on transfers we’re trying to keep the lights on. I would love a good young manager here but that doesn’t automatically make it a project. The club is in ownership limbo in debt up to its eyeballs has no board or CEO is looking at more points deductions is going to have about 10 players under contract and sacks managers about every 50 games it’s not an appealing project and isn’t aiming to be.
I don’t know how much it costs to keep us going, but i listened to a pod may have been the echo and you’d think they would know better. But they suggested 777 are paying us 30mil a month. With TV money,
Sponsorship, gate receipts. That’s probably 550mil. Are people trying to tell me it cost over half a billion a year to keep Everton going??? Maybe half that is the final payments for the ground,
Which won’t be there next season, talk of loans getting turned into equity MSP get paid off, we restructure the other loans. I think we’re getting a new kit deal. Maybe we do a naming rights deal. I just think the talk that we need to sell Onana and Branthwaite to just keep the lights is nonsense, but maybe im
Miles off.

I think a lot of the money we’ve borrowed has gone towards the stadium. As I believe that’s what the MSP loan went towards

I don’t know how much it costs to keep us going, but i listened to a pod may have been the echo and you’d think they would know better. But they suggested 777 are paying us 30mil a month. With TV money,
Sponsorship, gate receipts. That’s probably 550mil. Are people trying to tell me it cost over half a billion a year to keep Everton going??? Maybe half that is the final payments for the ground,
Which won’t be there next season, talk of loans getting turned into equity MSP get paid off, we restructure the other loans. I think we’re getting a new kit deal. Maybe we do a naming rights deal. I just think the talk that we need to sell Onana and Branthwaite to just keep the lights is nonsense, but maybe im
Miles off.

I think a lot of the money we’ve borrowed has gone towards the stadium. As I believe that’s what the MSP loan went towards

madness

Just posted on the echo YouTube to this mushroom. Listened to him for 10 years on echo pods and never called kenwright out once and now sticking up for this dinosaur. It’s un ambitious idiots like this who’ve had their tongues hanging out of
Kenwright,
Is the reason we’re in this mess.

I guarantee the red journalists would have ran knewright out of town years ago if he was a red and their owner.