Relegation 23/24 Thread

I was reasonably confident of staying up until last night’s horror show. Yes I expected nothing from that game but the manner of the defeat was disturbing. If Notts Forest beat us on Sunday, followed by a potential mauling by the RS, I think the team will be on their knees and we will be in big trouble.
The manner of the defeat last season to Newcastle when they could have battered us by 7 - and on our own ground - was worse.

I won't need to be gutted.

You've been wrong the last two seasons with your "we're defo down" stuff, but still you insist on it this season too....and when we're in a better position to survive. 🤔

don’t even compare this to last dave

we’re on the brink of meltdown of the pitch
it’s rubbed off on everyone

see ya PL

As they keep saying on these cooking shows that Mrs Hawtrey watches, disorganisation in the kitchen shows on the plate! The fact that we looked so frail and gutless last night is all down to Dyche's team being unable to lift the players above the off field fray. It does not bode well for the run in.

Last night was a poo show. True.

Dyche strangely wanted to have a go... It went wrong. Badly. Holes everywhere.

He'll revert to type. We'll be ok. Won't be pretty. But will get the job done.
8 more points to stay up.
Provided the pl don't give us one up the you know what.

The manner of the defeat last season to Newcastle when they could have battered us by 7 - and on our own ground - was worse.

i dont even know what the comparison is there.
1-4 and 6-0 isnt even close. Newcastle were flying last season. This is a chelsea team who hadnt kept a clean sheet in 12 league games.
We're sh!t and we rolled over.
Accept it.

Last night was a poo show. True.

Dyche strangely wanted to have a go... It went wrong. Badly. Holes everywhere.

He'll revert to type. We'll be ok. Won't be pretty. But will get the job done.
8 more points to stay up.
Provided the pl don't give us one up the you know what.

Given his comments after burnley thats exactly what he will do.
It is getting to the stage though that im more reliant on luton not getting enough more than Everton doing it themselves.
We cant score.