Summer 2024 transfer thread.

That wasnt what i asked. Also you should check the various stats like when he doesnt play what the results are...compare that with Gray.

I think Doucoure could be sold quite easily.
It works here for Doucoure because the setup is built for him Zat, no other team plays like this because it's utterly pointless, well QPR are the only ones I can think of. It's like playing with 10 men with him at times as his skillset is so limited he just offers nothing to the general play of any team.

Football insider: Gana off on a free as we wont trigger his 1 year option because of his £80k a week wages.

Gana gets loads of stick and of course he's old and limited but he was missed the other night. If only to stop it being 6-0 and more of a routine 2-0 defeat as in Manchester games.

I thought he did pretty well at Newcastle which may yet prove a very crucial point in the run in.

I thought Garner-Onana was showing potential as the pivot in October-November but it's been very poor lately so not something that can be relied upon next season on a weekly basis and Onana might be off aswell.

That wasnt what i asked. Also you should check the various stats like when he doesnt play what the results are...compare that with Gray.

I think Doucoure could be sold quite easily.

If you're selling Doucs then that's the most effective attacker in Dyche's 15 months to replace aswell which is a big ask on a limited budget.

Would probably need to change the manager then to make things have a chance of working.

You can carry one player who is in his mid thirties or older but not three.
Young and Gana should be allowed to leave.
I would probably keep Seamus for another season as a back up right back , he also brings a lot of other leadership qualities as well.

If there is any upside to the last defeat and the run of games before Burnley it is clear that somehow the squad has to be deepened and improved.

I never said he couldn't be sold and I hope he is sold.

Again, back to the original point, you think we'll sell 7 players, we haven't ever before under Moshiri, and that is why no one else but you thinks we'll do it this Summer.

I dont think ive said we will get rid of 15. Ive saie we should.

It works here for Doucoure because the setup is built for him Zat, no other team plays like this because it's utterly pointless, well QPR are the only ones I can think of. It's like playing with 10 men with him at times as his skillset is so limited he just offers nothing to the general play of any team.

Just need someone to see the stats and make an offer. I reckon Saudi sides would like him based on nothing at all.

Gana gets loads of stick and of course he's old and limited but he was missed the other night. If only to stop it being 6-0 and more of a routine 2-0 defeat as in Manchester games.

I thought he did pretty well at Newcastle which may yet prove a very crucial point in the run in.

I thought Garner-Onana was showing potential as the pivot in October-November but it's been very poor lately so not something that can be relied upon next season on a weekly basis and Onana might be off aswell.

Gana would have left so many gaps it would have been worse.

Doucoure has been off it plus the widemen and so the 2 deeper suffer...

If you're selling Doucs then that's the most effective attacker in Dyche's 15 months to replace aswell which is a big ask on a limited budget.

Would probably need to change the manager then to make things have a chance of working.

We need to build a pot to spend and totally gut the squad.

Forget this useless system and tactics as well.

You need to change the manager then as he'll just sign 4-5 more of these types in the summer, hardworkers who stay in shape but have limited technical quality.

So that will be the problem for the next one in who might want a more possession based style.

I genuinely think if it was up to Dyche he'd want Ashley Young here for another 12 months and steady pros like Johnny Evans and others with that profile on free transfers.

Dyche wouldn't be signing ball playing mavericks if he had 200m to spend. Danjuma is about as exotic as it gets under his watch and he quickly decided after 2-3 starts in August he wasn't for him and largely benched warmed since.

You need to change the manager then as he'll just sign 4-5 more of these types in the summer, hardworkers who stay in shape but have limited technical quality.

So that will be the problem for the next one in who might want a more possession based style.

I genuinely think if it was up to Dyche he'd want Ashley Young here for another 12 months and steady pros like Johnny Evans and others with that profile on free transfers.

Dyche wouldn't be signing ball playing mavericks if he had 200m to spend. Danjuma is about as exotic as it gets under his watch and he quickly decided after 2-3 starts in August he wasn't for him and largely benched warmed since.
I would say we're probably looking at that profile of signings whoever the manager is same as we have for the last 3 or 4 years now but even more this summer.

If you look back at every manager weve had under Moshiri they have all been the opposite one by one.

This has caused us to have a mishmash of a squad.

I think summer transfer plans will be easy, a check box exercise for the club;

- Talked to player or linked to them for more then 1 transfer window ✅
- Free transfer ✅
- Played for Dyche (or a new manger if he goes) ✅
- Extremely low wages ✅
- Over the age of 27 ✅

A tick in 3/4 of these will probably show who we will be going after.

I HATE how often we seem to be linked with a player for 4 windows then sign him, like we cant move on if we cant get a player.

This guy is available for like less than £4m in the Summer if Koln are relegated. Grock that would suit Dyche massively.

Hope Dyche is gone in the summer personally.