Do you think we'll see a reaction against Forest?

How will the team respond?

• Total voters
I do think we will start well. Forest would be mad to do anything other than “quieten the crowd” after riding out the initial push. Can they stay withstand the push? They wouldn’t be near the bottom if their defence was decent given their attacking threat.

The game will be decided when Goodison goes deathly silent as Forest pass the ball around their defence in the 9th minute. If the players can maintain ultra focus and shape in that lull, then great, and not start flapping basic passes into the crowd which will ratchet up the groans and tension in the ground.

I don’t think we, players or crowd, have the mettle to respond anymore if they score first. Everyone is exhausted.
This is it in a nutshell. No big fan rallies or flares now, just mass apathy.

They've won 2 League games this year.
It’s watching highlights that causes the issue, as they have spurts of attacking football and pace. But they do still lose, just as Luton kept losing when Ross almost won the Ballon d’Or in February.

Although I’d rather be crap and have MGW buzzing around looking dangerous, than crap and have Onana wall passing with Tarks to get his pass completion % up. They don’t win much, but sometimes they look like they’d quite like to win.

Yes for about 10 minutes before we revert to form.
Some of are players need to take a lead and get some leadership on the pitch.
Not finger pointing or grabbing the badge ,put giving there all putting there body on the line, winning every 50/50
Agreed. Chelsea walked through our tackles/challenges on Monday.

It’s watching highlights that causes the issue, as they have spurts of attacking football and pace. But they do still lose, just as Luton kept losing when Ross almost won the Ballon d’Or in February.

Although I’d rather be crap and have MGW buzzing around looking dangerous, than crap and have Onana wall passing with Tarks to get his pass completion % up. They don’t win much, but sometimes they look like they’d quite like to win.
LOL.