Have the blues ever brought you to tears?

Well?

• Yes

• Close

• No

• Am a bloke and it’s not very Andrew Tate to cry

• Tears on toast

Results are only viewable after voting.
I doubt any of us would shed a tear if we went down this season. There'll be anger at the club and the Premier League, but given the state of the club it just won't feel like it would have done if we'd lost to Wimbledon or Coventry back in the day. These days we are a million miles away from winning the league, which is the point of being in it.

I doubt any of us would shed a tear if we went down this season. There'll be anger at the club and the Premier League, but given the state of the club it just won't feel like it would have done if we'd lost to Wimbledon or Coventry back in the day. These days we are a million miles away from winning the league, which is the point of being in it.
Very much so.
The last few seasons have emotionally drained me .
It's as though this club has slowly got us ready.

When Dion Dublin equalised in 98, thought for sure Coventry were going to go on and win to send us down

Fiorentina stung but didn’t bring me to tears as me and my mates just hit the ale hard straight after to numb the pain

Wembley 2012, losing to them in Moyes’ final bottle job, first trip to Wembley and I was in that much of a somber mood that I didn’t even care about the National happening the same day

Closest I can remember coming to actual tears was when we sold Kanchelskis.

Welled up a few times in the past, watching the EITC videos and stuff like that, or when we did the "He Ain't Heavy" thing to commemorate the 97.

Football-wise, it's mainly just seething anger I feel.

Every single game tbh. Being in my mid 50's and so fortunate enough to have experienced the real Everton, it makes me cry every time time i see how shameful and embarrassing we have become and how low we are regarded these days by the footballing world.

There was a time when we were feared by everyone even when we had very little money. Now we are laughed at and expected to be in a relegation battle and even a lot of our own fans have succumbed to thinking that even a mid table finish would be an achievement.

This is kin Everton ffs, at least it used to be anyway.