Summer 2024 transfer thread.

What part of that money will be going to the stadium/mounting debt are you struggling with mate?

If you can tell me how the loans are structured then i think you will find your answer...

...make sure to include the future sponsorship, naming rights and marketing revenues.

You can't just include kids with no experience and who obviously aren't even very highly rated as if they're an actual part of the squad what is wrong with you ffs.

Do you not understand how a squad operates?

Holgate, Keane, Godfrey, maupey will be gone. Chances are branthwaite will more than likely be gone. Maybe pickers too. Mills, Warrington Chermiti, are nowhere near first team. Dobbin is bench player. Beto abysmal. Doucoure may well be gone. That leaves about 2 and a half players...

Remember there will be incomings to replace some of the outgoings.

Weve only used 17 players for more than 5 games worth of minutes this season. Assuming Dyche is still the manager we could go into the season with a smallish squad.

For the "first team", the players mentioned e.g Chermiti, Dobbin and Warrington have all been included in matchday squads and train with the first team.

Everton, West Ham and Palace are seen as 'rivals' to Juventus for Ndidi.

Was it injury that has affected him? He was fantastic for them, then suddenly a different player...

Everton, West Ham and Palace are seen as 'rivals' to Juventus for Ndidi.

Was it injury that has affected him? He was fantastic for them, then suddenly a different player...
Hi Zat, how much do you think we’ll spend in the summer and who will we sell and for how much???

Hi Zat, how much do you think we’ll spend in the summer and who will we sell and for how much???
200w.gif

Can you tag me when he answers please.

Hes currently not selling Branners for 80million, an offer he considers a pittance.

I think we will spend as much as we bring in. However, i think the wages will decrease substantially.

is anyone genuinely ready from the under 23s or younger ready to be promoted to the first team squad.

Dobbin must be close to playing next year or being sold.
Mills ?
Others ?

Dobbin, Mills, Tyrer would be my guess.

I think if we stick with Dyche we should have a lighter squad. Only 17 players have played more than 5 games worth of minutes.

For me, id have those 3 as squad players and focus on another 19 or 20 to complete the squad.

200w.gif

Can you tag me when he answers please.

Hes currently not selling Branners for 80million, an offer he considers a pittance.

Its simple, values increase over time...look at the property market.

Take Rice and see how his value doubled over 2-3 seasons at West Ham.

Keep Branthwaite until hes a £125mil player or sell for a premium now. Alot of his value is because hes young, that needs to be factored in.

We arent dealing with a £75mil Fofana or a Maguire here...hes a far superior player and has a better profile than both when they were sold.

Clauses:

Onana has a 20-25% sell on clause

Branthwaite has a 10-15% sell on clause

We need to ask for premium fees.

I think we will spend as much as we bring in. However, i think the wages will decrease substantially.

Dobbin, Mills, Tyrer would be my guess.

I think if we stick with Dyche we should have a lighter squad. Only 17 players have played more than 5 games worth of minutes.

For me, id have those 3 as squad players and focus on another 19 or 20 to complete the squad.

Its simple, values increase over time...look at the property market.

Take Rice and see how his value doubled over 2-3 seasons at West Ham.

Keep Branthwaite until hes a £125mil player or sell for a premium now. Alot of his value is because hes young, that needs to be factored in.

We arent dealing with a £75mil Fofana or a Maguire here...hes a far superior player and has a better profile than both when they were sold.
How you're not DOF at a top level football club is beyond me.