New Everton Stadium Discussion

If we're doing really well in the championship winning most weeks we'll get good attendances if we're not we probably won't its not a bad thing its just how it is its a lot of money and a lot of time to spend watching a team struggling in the second tier it would happen at all clubs.

Gates installed at main entrance
IMG_3680.jpeg
IMG_3679.jpeg

This is the thing with Everton it’s full of BS artists running the club.

We were told they had the funds to finish the stadium build and now we are relying on those shady 777 folks to continue to fund the stadium build.

I wonder how much more we owe to finish it ?
Costing £20 million a month and should be finished by the end of the year.

You do the math as Josh would say.

This is the thing with Everton it’s full of BS artists running the club.

We were told they had the funds to finish the stadium build and now we are relying on those shady 777 folks to continue to fund the stadium build.

I wonder how much more we owe to finish it ?
According to an article in the I the other day I think it was 90m to go, not sure what their source was for that. Not small change but finishing line in sight I guess.

Costing £20 million a month and should be finished by the end of the year.

You do the math as Josh would say.
God knows where the money has come from so far. We've even less of an idea where the money will come from to finish it. That said, £20 million a month seems an accurate figure, if you multiply it by the 36/40 months it'll take to build the stadium.

YOU brought up the 90's in the first place you complete flute.

We currently sell out our stadium despite being utterly crap, we don't have a massive chunk of foreign-PL only fans travelling over to us, we will sell out regardless of the division because we are Everton fans, not PL fans.

The only fans I would hope it would stop attending are the newfound cohort of Irish-Evertonians like yourself that should just go back to being the kopites they're desperately trying to be.
Go f@£& yourself you narrow-minded xenophobic idiot.

I’ve probably been an Everton fan longer that you have lived. Thankfully 99.9% of Everton fans are incredibly welcoming and sound and think it’s great we travel over to support the club.