Relegation 23/24 Thread

Just to reiterate again on Forest: if we can get a win on Sunday we're in a commanding position in our battle with them.

They'd have 4 games left with 4 points to make up on us: 2 at home against formidable opposition in City and Chelsea, and 2 away. The two away are against bottom 3 clubs, but their away record this season is atrocious - 6 points all season.

If we can get the win against them - IF - then I don't fancy their chances of survival, tbh. I think Nuno is a decent manager, but he knows Sunday is do or die against us. Can we afford to draw against them? No, I don't believe we can, but I'd say a draw would be worse for them for the reasons laid out above.

Just to reiterate again on Forest: if we can get a win on Sunday we're in a commanding position in our battle with them.

They'd have 4 games left with 4 points to make up on us: 2 at home against formidable opposition in City and Chelsea, and 2 away. The two away are against bottom 3 clubs, but their away record this season is atrocious - 6 points all season.

If we can get the win against them - IF - then I don't fancy their chances of survival, tbh. I think Nuno is a decent manager, but he knows Sunday is do or die against us. Can we afford to draw against them? No, I don't believe we can, but I'd say a draw would be worse for them for the reasons laid out above.
Sunday is a HUGE game, no 2 ways about it.

Sunday is a HUGE game, no 2 ways about it.
Biggest game since B'mouth last game of last season IMO.

We're cobbling together a team to put out too it looks like.

We really need to do something different on Sunday to what we've been doing.

I'd be doing what we did against B'mouth last season too: Garner on the right. Needs must again. I'd also be starting Gomes and trying to play a bit more.

I'd be doing what we did against B'mouth last season too: Garner on the right. Needs must again. I'd also be starting Gomes and trying to play a bit more.
A smart manager goes a little attacking, gets the crowd pumped from the start, grabs an early goal and rides the wave.

A smart manager goes a little attacking, gets the crowd pumped from the start, grabs an early goal and rides the wave.
Attack attack attack.

We’re at home.

There may be a teensy weensy reason I’m not a footie manager.

I think we've been a reactive team for years under different managers. I have no expectations of us taking the game to Forest.