Relegation 23/24 Thread

How can it be increased? Please explain in proper legal terms.
IMO ours can`t but in our case the IC said that the Forest IC made a mistake, Forest should have got 8 less 2 for co-operation leaving them with 6, but they started at 6 and reduced 2...

Forest should have took it and run, focus on the football.

Our appeal, we got half a point for co-operation and half for Russian war, we should argue Forest got 2 and 1 for the war and have our 2 taken off.

Surely safe now, but one more win will make certain. Now we can look forward to staving off relegation with another points deduction next year! 🤦‍♂️🙄

They got a light points deduction compared to us so not sure they can squeal too much.

Having said that we got lucky on at least one of those decisions maybe two, but we’ve been done by a few decisions too.

in fact we got our first penalty last month or two

People keep forgetting that Forest are only 1 point ahead of Luton and have grim fixtures. They’re awful away from home and their two remaining home fixtures are City and Chelsea. Personally I think Forest are in huge trouble now.

Not forgetting, that Luton fear no one and are still in with an outside chance of the fourth champions league place.

Let’s beat RS and Brentford and then lose to Luton on purpose so we can relegate Forest the rats

Better for our chances of staying up next season if Luton are in the prem

I feel so much better after that win - put a smile back on my face.

Still feel that it will be Luton to go down with Burnley and Sheff Utd