Relegation 23/24 Thread

Everyone knows how bad VAR and officiating is especially Everton who have been on the receiving end of really poor decisions all season and we are definitely not top 6. Nobody is more frustrated than us. A professional football club simply cannot tweet a post like that, it reads like it came from a fan in the local pub. They will get a massive reprimand for it and deservedly so. It is utterly embarrassing.

Ooft, players doubling down on it all now. Fines galore.

His comments would carry more weight if he didn’t say ALL 3 were BLATANT pens and EVERYONE would agree.

The first one would have been soft I think. I’ve seen them given but it’s a 50/50.

The handball one I’d have been absolutely furious if it had been given, never a handball imo.

The third one though, yeah, more often than not those are given and we were very lucky there.

Oh, and sniff it you snivelling little cryarseing Kopite beaut.

His comments would carry more weight if he didn’t say ALL 3 were BLATANT pens and EVERYONE would agree.

The first one would have been soft I think. I’ve seen them given but it’s a 50/50.

The handball one I’d have been absolutely furious if it had been given, never a handball imo.

The third one though, yeah, more often than not those are given and we were very lucky there.

Oh, and sniff it you snivelling little cryarseing Kopite beaut.

Seen a couple of people say it wasn't handball now and honestly don't know if you're just being sarcastic.