Relegation 23/24 Thread

I’m glad they’ve done it, we have been royally f****** over for years, by refs and say nothing. Even this year we must have been denied 5/6 greet shout for pens

Nah, I’d cringe if that was us.

Totally loosing the head.

Not that we’re a beacon, to be admired by other football clubs.

But nice to see others can be a skip fire too.

Cause you would because that’s your mentality, your probably had your tongue up kenwright’s bottle for 20yrs. Biggest blue our Bill. Losers all over gaff, in the boardroom, in the dugout on the pitch and in the stands

Everton

Me too. It is the most unprofessional post i have ever seen in the premier league. If we did that every time we had poor decisions against us this season we would be well into administration by now and there have been some whoppers.

Everton

Me too. It is the most unprofessional post i have ever seen in the premier league. If we did that every time we had poor decisions against us this season we would be well into administration by now and there have been some whoppers.
I think you'll find weve done our fair share of moaning both in post match interviews and press conferences.

Everton

I don’t think even Mordor would release an official club statement like that.

The Gas thing is not more then a month ago, they were telling us they were the best lads in class cooperating with the PL.

The Clattenberg in the stand thing is one of the weirdest things I’ve seen in football.

Luton will be pissing themselves.

I don’t think even Mordor would release an official club statement like that.

The Gas thing is not more then a month ago, they were telling us they were the best lads in class cooperating with the PL.

The Clattenberg in the stand thing is one of the weirdest things I’ve seen in football.

Luton will be pissing themselves.
Yeah- heads have well and truly gone. They’re in tin foil hat territory. Creates a whole new pantomime around the club at a time when they need to be fully focused on performances on the pitch. Very odd.