Match Thread Everton 2-0 Liverpool - Chat, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What a difference a game makes

38 points earned and 30 on the board (cheating premier league scumbags) which remarkably this season could be enough to see us safe already… but let’s not count our chickens just yet

What better chance to get some more points in than a visit from those unprecedented quadruple chasing, pearly white having, media darlings: Liverpool Football Club?

Everton with a free hit?
Nothing to lose?
Five points clear of the drop with this game in hand?
Another famous ShibbyWiggles match preview with a 100% success rate?
Maybe get that lad in from today’s VAR as well yeah?
The stars have aligned and yeah I’d probably take a draw too, UTFT!

Team
Pickford
Myko
Tarks
Branthwaite
NOT YOUNG
Gana
Garner
Doucoure
McNeil
Harrison
Hopefully Big Beto if he’s ok
Young is just dangerous, for all the wrong reasons... I'm sure if picked, particularly in this game, he will.be anhialated by them. Everyone,.apart from forest it seems know how we play, where we are weak, everywhere, and weakest.. down the right when young plays.

There's defo more than likely a chance he doesn't get away with what he did today against them.

I fear for us a little on Wednesday... hopefully we turn up and fight, this time

Draw!?

Nailed on to give away the softest of penalties and everyone will say we can't complain because it went our way at the weekend.

The officials will be desperate for a penalty to keep the title race going.

Would rather we went 3 at the back and have Garner as a wing back with less defensive responsibilities.

Both Young and Godfrey are mistakes waiting to happen.

We should view it as a free hit after this weekend's result. Hope we put a massive dent in their title hopes and help ourselves too. Whatever happens, we move on Thursday, we invest way to much in this clash and let is affect us beyond its importance. Staying up is all that matters, **** this lot.