Match Thread Everton 2-0 Liverpool - Chat, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I think this game will see us crashing back down to earth with an almighty thump.

EveLiv.gif

Be nice to beat them for once but I don’t even see it as a derby anymore

Just a game that I wish was out the way. Given they don’t have many local fans and they are a tourist club it feels like my hatered for them as gone.

If we can Nick a draw excellent if not play the kids and rest the players for the big one against Brentford

Absolutely embarrassing statement wasn’t it 🤣
We've all thought the same watching var rob us, they just said it, Luke many have wanted our board to. 2 of the 3 weren't clear, but 3rd was a stonewall pen if I've ever seen one. Don't feel sorry for forest, but can putmyself in their place. Probably will do so after the game against the rs.

Could well be Chermitti up front. The danger is he will be really isolated and not much of an out ball in terms of making it stick, so we would need to get the midfield breaking and offering as much support as possible. Otherwise it will be a long night. I think we will set up to frustrate them with lots of bodies behind the ball and that's ok by me so long as there's an attacking plan B if we concede a goal.

Let’s end Klopps fairytale here and a win will pretty much secure safety. Nottingham and Luton have a horror run, so a win here then we just need a two points against Brentford, Sheffield, Luton and Arsenal which is more than doable.

The most annoying thing is even more so, any single fabric of skin or shirt brushed by our players against theirs will be a instant fouls thanks to the terrible Ashley Young.

Dyche MUST have seen that Young will be killed against Liverpool so I pray to all that he drops him.......

But this plum

1000046548.jpg